The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm tryna decide if I wanna use this 20% off code and wait til 11 tonight to DL, cop from best by with GCU disco+$15 reward and wait til tomorrow morning AND have to go physical, or just go ahead and cop full price off PS store now and have it preloaded ready to play at 11

Decisions, decisions...

I'm tryna decide if I wanna use this 20% off code and wait til 11 tonight to DL, cop from best by with GCU disco+$15 reward and wait til tomorrow morning AND have to go physical, or just go ahead and cop full price off PS store now and have it preloaded ready to play at 11

Decisions, decisions...
for what

What's the hype of this Detroit game again? I mean I saw at E3 last year and was impressed..........but nothing that this game has been advertising show any signs of "MUST BUY"

What's the hype of this Detroit game again? I mean I saw at E3 last year and was impressed..........but nothing that this game has been advertising show any signs of "MUST BUY"

I believe it's similar to heavy rain.

The game has multiple endings I believe.

Detroit is dope I am sure but you have to REALLY be into those types of games.

If you aren’t patient when it comes to games don’t even waste your time.

Last edited:
Naw fortnight single player :pimp:

200.gif

If you played past games produced by Quantic Dream then you more than likely will like Detroit.

I liked and platinumed Heavy Rain on PS3 but Beyond 2 Souls I really didn't like.

Back
Top Bottom