The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

im so excited, i bought battlefield 1 like a month ago and never touched it, needed something a bit better

Damn bfV stickin to the old guns, that sucks I’m kinda looking forward to the modern guns in black ops.

i had bf1 when it first came out, but then i lost my xbox and got ps4 and i didnt want to do the story mode and get all my upgrades again so I dropped it.
If you can go cop BF4 its still awesome still has great servers

Japan limited edition:

dd7zq1cvqaau_edtjp6b.jpg

God of War had the best debut month ever for a PlayStation exclusive

God of War has had a better debut than any other PlayStation exclusive ever, according to The NPD Group. Not only was it the best-selling game in the U.S. in April, but it’s performance in its first month also outpaces all other PlayStation exclusives. That’s not just PlayStation 4 — it’s for any PlayStation since the platform’s debut in 1995.

God of War came out on April 20, so it was only available for 10 days in the month. But it was still able to break the record, beating Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which came out for the PlayStation 2 in October 2004.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/05/22/...debut-month-ever-for-a-playstation-exclusive/

PlayStation 4 software breaks a record: PlayStation 4 software dollar sales in April 2018 set an all-time April high for any platform since tracking began in 1995. The record had previously been held by Xbox 360 and was set in April 2008.

PlayStation 4 hardware breaks a record
: Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling console hardware platform in April, and remains the best-selling console hardware platform year to date. PlayStation 4 generated the highest April unit sales for a Console since Nintendo Wii in April 2009, and the highest April dollar sales for a Console since Nintendo Wii in April 2008.

Gamepad Sales are up: Gamepad spending increased 7% in April 2018 compared to a year ago and is up 23% year to date. The PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Black was April's top-selling Accessory and remains the best-selling Accessory year to date. The PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Black is now the all-time best-selling Gamepad in dollar sales.

I think I’m one of the only people who isn’t all that excited for RDR2
I'm excited for the single player aspect. I thought the RDR had a great story to it. I need to see more for the multiplayer. I just hope it isn't exactly like GTA V Online. That game has too much going on for me.

Yeah I am not super hype for RDR2. I’m not mad at it either though.

I think Code Vien and BFV are pretty much it this year.

And I am not copping Dragon Qwest until I am done with The Witcher + DLC, Horizon + DLC, and Lost Legacy.

I am hype to see what’s good with The Division 2 and For Honor though.

Battlefield V gonna be a day one cop. Maybe DICE can finally bring back Bad Religion Bad Religion :nerd:

I don't think BLOPS 4 looks bad but I'll probably have to pass on that one until it's on a sale. Red Dead 2 and BF V within a week of each other is already enough.

I am really in a FPS burnout. I think my friend I game share with is buying Black Ops 4, so maybe I will buy BF5.
Destiny 2 has been played twice since February. :smh:

I'm excited for the single player aspect. I thought the RDR had a great story to it. I need to see more for the multiplayer. I just hope it isn't exactly like GTA V Online. That game has too much going on for me.
I agree, the MP aspect doesn’t have me interested at all. I’m probably gonna hold off from buying RDR2 just to see what the game offers

I'm still playing BF4. Wasn't a fan of BF1 and not liking the looks of this new one either. I've always been BF > CoD but I think I'm gonna get CoD this year.

I'm more excited for Spider-Man than anything else though.

I like more co-op type games now when it comes to MP. Or overall I always have. The Division my joint :lol

I still like BF and RB6 the most for FPS and the PS4 Pro patch for RB6 coming soon :hat

If you think about it, it's not worth getting a game on RD, IMO.

It's best to wait until they release a patch.

Back
Top Bottom