The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

There’s supposedly a new Xbox Elite controller 2.0. Maybe this is Sony’s answer to that...

Wired only $169.95
Wireless Bluetooth $199.95

Yikes :wow:

I bet that those rubber things on the back will start to peel off after a month of use. They always do.
The Xbox One Elite has an issue with the L1 and R1 buttons where they break for many people. Youtube is full of such examples. If I pay $200 for a controller, I want it to be bullet proof and last forever, and I can already tell that this one isn't built like that.

Also, am I the only one who prefers controllers with AA batteries instead of built-in ones? I wish they would still give that option. You never have to worry about the battery dying. And you never have to worry about recharging by having your controller plugged in. Just buy two sets of AA batteries and just switch to a charged set when the ones in your controller get empty.

^ I’m good on the batteries. I hate swapping out discs, damn sure don’t want to swap out batteries :lol:

Spending 30 seconds on swapping batteries and then having an instantly fully charged wireless controller > having to have a controller plugged in to charge for several hours and being stuck with a wired controller throughout that time

Spending 30 seconds on swapping batteries and then having an instantly fully charged wireless controller > having to have a controller plugged in to charge for several hours and being stuck with a wired controller throughout that time
I don’t have that problem. I and most people I know have more than 1 controller. I keep one on the charger at all times :smokin

What is EA doing with this Battlefield reveal?

Answer: Everything that no one wants.

Back
Top Bottom