The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I fell for the HZD hype and only played it once..sick game but wasn't for me..still got $48 trade credit but lesson-learned for falling into hype

My wife supports my gaming habit but only watches me play a few games. The Last of Us, The Witcher III, Uncharted are a few she enjoys. She seen the trailer for Detroit and was like “you need to get that, I wanna watch you play it” Games like Detroit are even better when you have an audience. It’s almost like a single player co-op game.

My wife supports my gaming habit but only watches me play a few games. The Last of Us, The Witcher III, Uncharted are a few she enjoys. She seen the trailer for Detroit and was like “you need to get that, I wanna watch you play it” Games like Detroit are even better when you have an audience. It’s almost like a single player co-op game.
Naw i get nervous and start to fail. Wife hit me with the git gud try another level smh

I fell for the HZD hype and only played it once..sick game but wasn't for me..still got $48 trade credit but lesson-learned for falling into hype

I'm with you on that one, although I was enjoying it til BOTW came out and I tried to come back to it afterwards :lol:

Until Dawn :pimp:

I'm with you on that one, although I was enjoying it til BOTW came out and I tried to come back to it afterwards :lol:
I still need a switch

I wish I never stopped playing Witcher 3 played about 30 hours then took a big break from gaming and couldn't get back into it even with a new play through

like the ps4 :nerd:

kodak-black.jpg

Warmachine85 said:

Detroit is getting bad reviews I think im gonna pass. Is anyone copping tonight?

Detroit is getting bad reviews I think im gonna pass. Is anyone copping tonight?

Already? LMAO............and there are over 90k ppl watching this being streamed on Twitch too.

Thank you Twitch, thank you for educating everyone on whether to PASS this game or not

Back
Top Bottom