The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

one of the reasons my backlog is ridiculous
C57CB8C6-A6A2-4A34-AE03-809A33B3C3BF.jpeg

Been working through my back log as well, finished Dishonored and Dishonored 2. I'm not a huge stealth fan, but I played through both games non-lethally and had a blast.

Been working through my back log as well, finished Dishonored and Dishonored 2. I'm not a huge stealth fan, but I played through both games non-lethally and had a blast.

Yeah Dishonored is great. Took me like 5 years yo finally play the first one and I was like dsmn I shoulda played this years ago, but when I first tried it something was just off. Dunno what I was thinking. I need to finish the expansion for the 2nd game.

So I made myself take skyrim out of my ps4 and I threw ff12 in..I'm not very far in the game and haven't played it since November!!! I gotta stay away from skyrim for a few months lol

I personally think BF games (maybe all FPS?) should have all equipment unlocked from the jump.

I say go for it when it comes on sale based on what you said

It's very simple gameplay so expect that

Obviously I’m asking if the game is exceptional and worth checking out regardless. kdslittlebro kdslittlebro isn’t typically into ****ty football but he still watches OK state games no? There can be exceptions to the rule.

I'll oblige and advise you to hold out till the game gets an inevitable markdown. Can't see it retailing at full pop for too long due the nature of its gameplay.

Don't own a PissStation so I had to watch a few of my favorite streamers/youtube gamers play Detroit. After watching them, I'm highly upset us Xboxers won't have a chance to play this game. Really love the graphics and the story is pretty dope with all the different ways you go about each section and the amount of characters you get to control. One thing I love about a story based game is the cut scenes and boy did these cut scenes have me feeling like I was watching a movie that should have been played in a movie theater.
This game can easily be in my top 5 games of the year so far with GoW.

Don't own a PissStation so I had to watch a few of my favorite streamers/youtube gamers play Detroit. After watching them, I'm highly upset us Xboxers won't have a chance to play this game. Really love the graphics and the story is pretty dope with all the different ways you go about each section and the amount of characters you get to control. One thing I love about a story based game is the cut scenes and boy did these cut scenes have me feeling like I was watching a movie that should have been played in a movie theater.
This game can easily be in my top 5 games of the year so far with GoW.

I know the feeling man. Wish I had an xbox so I could play..... uh.... Sea Of Thieves? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom