The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i lasted 1 hour in bloodborne

I'm a person who rarely sweats outside of heat waves or if I'm running for a while; trying to beat the bosses in Bloodborne had me feeling similar to those situations. @#%@ that game :lol:

man I just wanna play ff12 as fast as I can..once I get to the phon coast..I can ride a chocobo to sneak into the cerobi steppe and then I will just run around there forever..gonna take a while tho

Got into The Crew beta. Flames so far.
Me too. I need to download that and see how it compares to the first.
First was the ultimate "put on some chill music and let your mind wander" game :pimp:
It was nice to finally have a map for a driving game be so large you didnt have to drive the same roads over and over again.

Last edited:
I did not like the original The Crew at all, but I've been spoiled with FH all these years so my expectations are a bit higher. :tongue:

For all the people that bought Detroit...how are you liking the controls? Half the time I try to pick up or do something, my joystick rotation doesn't register, or it goes in the wrong direction.

About an hour in so far, and all I've done is maid work ::smh: :stoneface: Please tell me this gets more eventful...

FH1 is my 2nd favorite driving game of all time behind Burnout Legends for PSP.
They took Burnout 3, added more cars and locations and it put in on the PSP and DS only :sick::smh:

For all the people that bought Detroit...how are you liking the controls? Half the time I try to pick up or do something, my joystick rotation doesn't register, or it goes in the wrong direction.

About an hour in so far, and all I've done is maid work ::smh: :stoneface: Please tell me this gets more eventful...

Picks up really quickly in like the next scene, dinnertime

Finally finished God of War
DeZAL9fVQAYmfcp.jpg:large

giphy.gif

As someone who hasn’t had the chance to play GoW yet, repped for proper usage of spoiler tag :lol:

Back
Top Bottom