The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

image.png

Anyone still play Titanfall 2? I had fun in the beta, but no one I knew was going to buy it. Is the MP community still strong? D2 MP is hot garbage.

Anyone still play Titanfall 2? I had fun in the beta, but no one I knew was going to buy it. Is the MP community still strong? D2 MP is hot garbage.

Destiny 2's online community is now in a coma.............better games just released around the time the player base beat the main game and completed the first end game activities, and they straight bolted for those newly released games.

Especially since Super Mario Odyssey and AC: Origins were coming out a month after D2, the "casual player base" that Bungie was trying to appease with the dumb **** they pulled for D2's end game............that casual player base is ******* extinct on D2.

I don't regret buying D2 this year, I had to experience it at the very least............like every D1 veteran had to experience D2 for themselves.

The reason I don't regret it........I still have D1 on my PS4 with all the DLC installed and paid for. If I want to experience a glimpse of Destiny again with my buddies, we can casually pop-in Destiny 1 if we don't wanna deal with the boring **** that D2's current meta is dumping out.

I don't regret buying D2 this year, I had to experience it at the very least............like every D1 veteran had to experience D2 for themselves.

The reason I don't regret it........I still have D1 on my PS4 with all the DLC installed and paid for. If I want to experience a glimpse of Destiny again with my buddies, we can casually pop-in Destiny 1 if we don't wanna deal with the boring **** that D2's current meta is dumping out.

I'm happy with d2. I haven't raided or done a night fall and I just got to 301 on my main. I burnt myself out on d1 so taking it slow with d2 had worked for me. I literally played nothing but Destiny for 2 years straight everyday :smh:

Destiny 2 is trash just like Destiny 1

I'd say there's still a decent size of people playing the game still. I stopped playing it after summer because it started getting pretty stale but I've been thinking of re downloading it

Destiny 2 is trash just like Destiny 1

I'd say there's still a decent size of people playing the game still. I stopped playing it after summer because it started getting pretty stale but I've been thinking of re downloading it

This.

Best fps so far this gen is bf4.

Haven't played Cod ww2 yet so that might change.

As an unabashed Destiny Stan. The game has been hot doodoo for a while. D1 had its glory days until they "balanced" it to death.

"Thorn can two tap from across the map? Let's nerf EVERY hand cannon in the game." :lol: :smh:

There's DS4's popping up on eBay from multiple overseas sellers for like $12-15 USD. They're brand new, factory sealed. Some of the auctions say they're genuine, but it seems way too good to be true. Anyone bought one of these?

As an unabashed Destiny Stan. The game has been hot doodoo for a while. D1 had its glory days until they "balanced" it to death.

"Thorn can two tap from across the map? Let's nerf EVERY hand cannon in the game." :lol: :smh:

I didn't mind some of the "casual changes" that they made to D1...........some of those things had to be balanced out per say in order for that game to survive as long as it did (the infusion system is still the best thing for gear grinding, none of that "Forever 29" **** or "Forever 31" **** we had to deal with before that).

They really should've just taken what they had towards the end of D1 AND brought it over to D2 with little changes here and there...........but no, they had to take it 50 steps further with the "lets shrink Crucible into 4v4 SO the TRYHARDS can do the campy, campys that they love so much" AND "lets not do any level advantaging in both Iron Banner and Trials 'cuz we don't wanna scare the casuals away" AND of course "lets just reward ******* tokens in the Prestige Raid INSTEAD of giving better gear drops."

Bungie didn't just "balance" D2, they ******* NERFED IT............they took every nerf from D1 and amped it up by OVER 9000.

Back
Top Bottom