OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Image.jpeg

omg-oh-my.gif

Fields still not anything special but it does speak to the power of a great coach and a good organization. He went to the perfect situation for a second chance. baker on the Bucs, Darnold on the Vikings. Malik Willis on the packers other examples. Only reason I got hope for Bryce to salvage his career is if he ends up on a team that knows what it’s doing could be a big difference for him despite how bad he’s played individually too.

Malik Willis is stinky, yall not gonna gaslight me into thinking he’s good :lol:

Stop it. Everyone getting excited about Malik and forgot how terrible he was on the titans. Maybe the change of scenery helps but I think he’s just playing well right now and most likely not sustainable.

Idk what y'all find so appealing about an old, slow overpaid QB who has never won anything of significance in his career.

But I'm good on him.

Look at the Steelers schedule. Could easily see them at 6-0.
Lowkey 8-0 or 6-2 at worst if everyone stays healthy and Fields continues to progress.
I wish Tomlin was my HC. McCarthy has to go.

Look at the Steelers schedule. Could easily see them at 6-0.
Lowkey 8-0 or 6-2 at worst if everyone stays healthy and Fields continues to progress.
I wish Tomlin was my HC. McCarthy has to go.

They always find a way to drop games they should win. Fully anticipating at least two - three losses before their first matchup with the Ravens

They always find a way to drop games they should win. Fully anticipating at least two - three losses before their first matchup with the Ravens

Facts, but I honestly don't see it this year. Not with this defense.
Fields isn't Brady, but he's better than Pickett, Rudolph, and Trubisky.
There's a realistic path for y'all to be 8-0 going into y'all bye week.

I don’t know if it’s legit! But the brother at least done enough to warrant holding a clip board for the next 3 years that’s a win for that QB class 😂 Ridder out here working fries rn I think

Pulled up to the cookout off Ponce the other day and he asked if I wanted buffalo sauce with my chicken tender meal

Back
Top Bottom