OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Bears should've fired or demoted Eberflus .
We shouldn't have hired Waldron. Hes not talented enough nor ready to lead an offensive team in market like Chicago.

Not addressing the offensive line is egregious. We have a bottom 3 line which is why we can't run the ball.and why Caleb is constantly running for his life.

Signing Swift the second free agency started was stupid. He's not that good. Not much better than Herbert or Johnson, and not a workhorse back. Dumb signing. Massive overpay.

All the excitement I had before the season is gone. I still have hope for Caleb, but if we win 7 games I'll be shocked. We let a crappy Colts team beat us because of horrible play calling, mismanagement, and turnovers.

Sigh........

Dolphins in the mud :pimp:
20240923_100707.jpg

Screenshot_20240923_100843_Instagram.jpg

Caleb should get better, but coaching matters. It feels much more evident to start this season, or maybe I'm paying closer attention to it. Agreed, Eberflus and Waldron are not that combo.

I do feel as if Fields made progress yesterday with sitting in the pocket and making throws down the middle of the field. His passing chart comparison from week 1 vs yesterday is almost a night and day difference. With that being said, the Steelers have three (3) offensive touchdowns through 3 weeks of playing North American football. It’s not like he, nor this offense as a whole has set the league on fire. If the Steelers want to be taken seriously, Arthur Smith is gonna need to take the training wheels off and open the entire playbook for Fields. At some point, the defense is going to revert back to the mean and the offense will need to step up to win games

All I know is through 3 weeks Fields has a better QB Rating, Completion %, he's turned the ball over less and his team has more wins than Kirk Cousins.

Fields is still meh...the overreacting based on team record is typical; however, the Steelers' makeup as a team absolutely optimizes who Fields is as a player and I said it before, but he's all that Tomlin needs. Until or unless injuries start piling up on defense and they need more offense, Fields will be the guy.

Fields is still meh...the overreacting based on team record is typical; however, the Steelers' makeup as a team absolutely optimizes who Fields is as a player and I said it before, but he's all that Tomlin needs. Until or unless injuries start piling up on defense and they need more offense, Fields will be the guy.

meh at 1.6 mill for a 25 year old QB > worst than meh at 25 mill a year for a 36 year old QB

All I know is through 3 weeks Fields has a better QB Rating, Completion %, he's turned the ball over less and his team has more wins than Kirk Cousins.

Bro the Steelers are holding their opponents to 8.6 PPG. There’s probably 20+ QB’s in this league that would be 3-0 if all they needed to do was lead their offense to two field goals and a TD to win every week. The chargers offense had -5 yards in the entire second half alone yesterday lol

The Steelers are holding their opponents to 8.6 PPG. There’s probably 20+ QB’s in this league that would be 3-0 if all they needed to do was lead their offense to two field goals and a TD to win every week. The chargers offense had -5 yards in the entire second half alone yesterday lol

What does that have to do with QB Rating, less interceptions, and a higher completion percentage?

What does that have to do with QB Rating, less interceptions, and a higher completion percentage?

Firstly, It’s a team game. Easier to play ahead and call the game more conservatively as a OC when your defense is stopping your opponent every time they get the ball. In addition, the majority of pass attempts from Fields are coming 10 yards or less from the LOS. The Steelers are built for running the ball, pretty sure they’re top 3 in rush attempts. They’re not asking Fields to go out there and sling the rock to win games

we need a new damn offensive coordinator. Luke Getsy is straight up ***.

Justin Fields is 3-0 and playing as an elite game manager and his former OC is averaging like 30 yards of rushing a GAME :smh: like dann, i knew this offense wouldn’t be electrifying but to be historically bad is even worse than any Raiders fan is use to :lol:

we got the browns next. i seen myles garrett got hurt and i hope he’s good but i hope they rest his ***…he’s about to tear this Oline a new one.
IMG_1641.jpeg

Firstly, It’s a team game. Easier to play ahead and call the game more conservatively as a OC when your defense is stopping your opponent every time they get the ball. In addition, the majority of pass attempts from Fields are coming 10 yards or less from the LOS. The Steelers are built for running the ball, pretty sure they’re top 3 in rush attempts. They’re not asking Fields to go out there and sling the rock to win games
So its still Wilsons job?

Back
Top Bottom