OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week III Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

we need a new damn offensive coordinator. Luke Getsy is straight up ***.

Justin Fields is 3-0 and playing as an elite game manager and his former OC is averaging like 30 yards of rushing a GAME :smh: like dann, i knew this offense wouldn’t be electrifying but to be historically bad is even worse than any Raiders fan is use to :lol:

we got the browns next. i seen myles garrett got hurt and i hope he’s good but i hope they rest his ***…he’s about to tear this Oline a new one.
IMG_1641.jpeg

Minshew and Zamir White might be the most nasty ball QB/RB duo in the league

So its still Wilsons job?

Lowkey maybe. Watching their offense has been frustrating and it doesn’t look that much different under Arthur Smith through 3 games vs Matt Canada, and I think that’s primarily due to Fields being in this game manager type of role (maybe that’s his ceiling as a QB, idk). Maybe Arthur Smith trusts Wilson a lot more, I just don’t think this current offensive output is sustainable

Fields still not anything special but it does speak to the power of a great coach and a good organization. He went to the perfect situation for a second chance. baker on the Bucs, Darnold on the Vikings. Malik Willis on the packers other examples. Only reason I got hope for Bryce to salvage his career is if he ends up on a team that knows what it’s doing could he a big difference for him despite how bad he’s played individually too.

Panthers and Broncos doing the Lord’s work for my survivor pools. If my ‘Manders pull off the upset or tie then I’ll win:smokin

Back
Top Bottom