The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No deals man . I don't think they will happen for the PRO anytime soon. I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

If they have PS4s have them sell them for 150 while they still can and use it towards the PRO. That is the best if not only deal we gonna get.

I am one of the few people who has liked every single COD though.

Infinite Warfare was :wow:
ive liked most of them except for Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. IW was fun tho but I'd still take BLOPS3 MP over that. BLOPS3 campaign was a horrid mess lol

I cleared my RPG backlog thanks to Walmart letting me trade in games without receipts. Got rid of Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age steel book edition and Persona 5 steel book edition for Mario Kart 8 deluxe for Nintendo Switch and NBA 2K18 for Nintendo Switch.

Had both games sealed and just sitting there for months since they came out just collecting dust.

Does Walmart let you return other stuff with no receipt no hassle? I got this Moto 360 cam for free just chilling

Does Walmart let you return other stuff with no receipt no hassle? I got this Moto 360 cam for free just chilling

Yes. As long as the game is um opened. It depends on the store manager if they will give store credit or do a exchange for a game of equal value. Also don't try doing more than 1 game at the same Walmart.

Yes. As long as the game is um opened. It depends on the store manager if they will give store credit or do a exchange for a game of equal value. Also don't try doing more than 1 game at the same Walmart.
Im not talking video games

My dumbass never canceled COD :rofl: it's not bad so far. All this social/lootbox **** is too much tho. Wish it was back in the day when I could party up with my homies on BLOPS1 and run **** all weekend

Been thinking about trading some shoes for a PS4. Hasn't been a easy process so far lol.

So far im liking cod. I feel like it has a cod4 vibe to it. Maybe it’s just being on the ground. Add me on PSN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom