The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

20 is bad. Anything more than, oh idk, 5 is kinda silly.

But his backlog isn't really 168. He's not gonna play even half of those games in all likelihood.

While you're right in saying I wont get through all of them, I feel like I will eventually beat 80-85% of them. Destiny 2, FF IX, and XII set me back a bit.

That number is a little inflated with the indy PS+ games over the last 3 years. A good chunk of those I probably will try but delete after 30 minutes.

PSN: REALMUZIK

Attachments

• E5CBF285-22CD-48CB-A0D5-1282F6037FFC.jpeg
    E5CBF285-22CD-48CB-A0D5-1282F6037FFC.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 1
No clue what my backlog is at, but its gotta be anywhere between 50 and 100. It spans multiple consoles.

A lot of digital games I bought on sale and never downloaded and physical games still factory sealed in the plastic. :lol:

I've been going crazy with ps2 games since they are $2 at my thrift shop..I kno I'll never find any of the silent hills..went on the bay..wow so expensive

I low key wanna get it

Not gonna lie.

But then I just remembered that I have BF1 and it is flames :lol:

But then it is like - if I buy COD I minus whale get the deal at target and just like that I have 3 new games.

Not gonna do it.

I said I am gonna get doom when it is 15 dollars - and that I will get DBZ - and I am sticking to it

I low key wanna get it

Not gonna lie.

But then I just remembered that I have BF1 and it is flames :lol:

But then it is like - if I buy COD I minus whale get the deal at target and just like that I have 3 new games.

Not gonna do it.

I said I am gonna get doom when it is 15 dollars - and that I will get DBZ - and I am sticking to it
I'll go cop and convince you to cop as well :rofl:

I heard the zombies was flames man :lol:

I'm uber trash at multiplayer 1st person shooters so i'll just wait till it's like 8 bucks to play the campaign. Funny how i'll run through the campaign like this is light work, then get online and get washed by 11 year olds I never even see.

I'll go cop and convince you to cop as well :rofl:

I heard the zombies was flames man :lol:

Nah man - not this time

This AC is gonna be spun for a very long time - and then I got Metal Gear and Sleeping Dogs.

And I am trying to learn this Tekken so I can run with these dudes :lol:

And I finally got King of Fighters

Back
Top Bottom