The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

For Plus..let's say u are deep in one of the free games..do u have option to buy and keep ur progress?

Save game data is separate from game data, so you should be fine to let it lapse, then purchase the game. As long as your save game data is still on your system, you can pick up where you left off.

Save game data is separate from game data, so you should be fine to let it lapse, then purchase the game. As long as your save game data is still on your system, you can pick up where you left off.
Thx..considering a plus subscription

Dunno if mentioned before, but Plus is 39.99 right now on Gamestop. You can also get a 50 gift card for 39 on rakuten.

Thx..considering a plus subscription
Just to clarify, once you download a game from plus, you own it. No need to purchase it again. If your subscription lapses you'll just lose access to the game until you renew. Also, you can back up all of your save data online so you never lose your progress

November Line-up of PS+ Titles

PlayStation 4

• Worms Battlegrounds
  • Bound
PlayStation 3
  • R-Type Dimensions
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
Vita
  • Dungeon Punks (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, Episodes 1 & 2

Also Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is free from Nov 7 - Jan 2 for PSVR users. So far I'm 2 for 2 with free PSVR games I didn't already own :pimp:

Cuz when I did the Mission where it required a car from my Garage... it took me straight into my Garage and listed the only cars that I was allowed to use.
Yeah but when you get a coupla missions in and realise the car you selected is underpowered and can’t catch the lead car you need to either select another, or head to the garage and lightweight/add power to you current car.

Would be nice to have ‘garage’ on the challenge page so I don’t have to jump out to main menu every 8th challenge to do it.

Just to clarify, once you download a game from plus, you own it. No need to purchase it again. If your subscription lapses you'll just lose access to the game until you renew. Also, you can back up all of your save data online so you never lose your progress
Dunno about back up data.

But once you add any game to your ‘Library’ you own it, purchased or free.

With free monthly games you don’t even have to download them, you can add them to the library and they remain yours forever to download at will.

Dunno about back up data.

But once you add any game to your ‘Library’ you own it, purchased or free.

With free monthly games you don’t even have to download them, you can add them to the library and they remain yours forever to download at will.

It allows you to upload save data online so you can download it to another PS4 if need be and continue your progress

Upload to Online Storage
To upload saved data to online storage, select the saved data and then select [Upload]. When you save data to online storage, you can then download the data to another PS4™ system and continue playing the game.
To use this feature, you must be a PlayStation®Plus subscriber.

So what's the consensus on non-HDR 4K? Worth the Pro? I got 2 monitors 1 is 4k60 and one is 1080p144, so I could still get use from the performance mode, but I'm not as worried about that.

So what's the consensus on non-HDR 4K? Worth the Pro? I got 2 monitors 1 is 4k60 and one is 1080p144, so I could still get use from the performance mode, but I'm not as worried about that.

Man I really don't know a ton about HDR and all that - but I have a 1080p 21.5 inch ASUS gaming monitor and there is a huge difference.

And it seems to be getting better and better with new games

went to target was checking out the buy 2 get 1 deal..which is done this saturday..and was considering MVC GTS and FIFA ..but my backlog is insane..don't need to hoard anymore games

Back
Top Bottom