The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I remember right after the PS4 released in 2013. Gamestop on Black Friday had PS+ 1 year membership cards on sale for $19.99. I copped 3 of them and thought I was straight for this console gen :lol:

Then this past summer my PS+ subscription ended and the best deal I could find was $49.

Still in on Spidey & monster hunter world

the last of us 2, God of War, and ghost of tsushima looking really good

o and Origins is really good man, spent the last two days on it:smokin

You guys are going to make me go back and play Assassin's Creed again. :smh:

Haven't enjoyed that franchise in a looong time. Maybe ever.

Playing Tekken 7 with y'all was :pimp:

Lets do it more often.

Homie was on point with those Halloween consumes :lol:

I may pick up Bob. Ling is funky especially when you don't understand the game :lol:

Just try out everyone in practice and find who feels the best to you.
Find someone you like and then play people, not the computer.
Fighting the CPU gives you bad habits that people will abuse.
I'm on practically every day so I can help you practice and give whatever tips I can.

How extensive/supported is traditional stealth and parkour? Seems like the focus is on combat. Biggest violation (which I may be mistaken since I've stayed away from it) is not being able to 1 shot assassinate higher-level characters. **** is that (if true)? Heighten their awareness, but don't neuter my stealth

stay lurkin stay lurkin Black Lotus Black Lotus

Playing Tekken 7 with y'all was :pimp:

Lets do it more often.

Homie was on point with those Halloween consumes :lol:

I may pick up Bob. Ling is funky especially when you don't understand the game :lol:

Thanks stay lurkin stay lurkin .
It's really only way I get my creativity out. I don't even think you guys saw any originals. :smokin:

That's actually a pretty good intro character to get used to the game. He has tools for basically every situation. Ling isn't necessarily intro friendly due to her stances and unorthodox play, she's a very difficult character. I kinda envy you both for having a basic understanding bc I tried and failed. .....so I picked up Lei, Bryan, Drag, Kunimitsu and Yoshimitsu instead. :wink:
You may also want to try Paul, Law, Katarina, Alisa or Feng. Each are pretty easy execution requirements to play at an intro level. Kat is probably the easiest to learn with her 'Just press the kick buttons' style.

Just try out everyone in practice and find who feels the best to you.
Find someone you like and then play people, not the computer.
Fighting the CPU gives you bad habits that people will abuse.
I'm on practically every day so I can help you practice and give whatever tips I can.

If you do play the CPU, use it to lock in muscle memory. Try to land your combos on a moving target after you've got some locked in. It can also help you to learn what you should be punishing/ducking/side stepping/etc.

Based Jesus Based Jesus your Alisa also gets me so angry. IDK even know why. :lol:

GGs to yall both! :pimp: I'll try to get the matches uploaded this week and posted to the thread. Lets try to do that again over the weekend or next week.

Last edited:
How extensive/supported is traditional stealth and parkour? Seems like the focus is on combat. Biggest violation (which I may be mistaken since I've stayed away from it) is not being able to 1 shot assassinate higher-level characters. **** is that (if true)? Heighten their awareness, but don't neuter my stealth

It is still the same in that regard.

They just added real combat if that is what you tryna do.

You guys are going to make me go back and play Assassin's Creed again. :smh:

Haven't enjoyed that franchise in a looong time. Maybe ever.

dont if you havent enjoyed it ever than what makes you think you will now?

Dont let the hype get to you bro :lol:

Please tell these people. I am at 20 hours and level 23 - barely touched the main storyline.

Game is outta control
you aint lying about being smart when confronting multiple enemies cant just slash away and pile them bodies in minutes like in previous AC games, eagle drone is clutch when coming up on camps. i hope ancient japan gets a legit AC game

i havent confronted this issue yet, there have been times where i assassinate enemies a few levels higher then me but i also havent tried taking on enemies that are 5+ levels higher then me. i think it would depend on your hidden blade level though

hidden blade level though

mgid3Aao3Aimage3Amtv.com3A2268033Fquality3D0.826amp3Bformat3Djpg26amp3Bwidth3D144026amp3Bheight3D81026amp3B.jpg

Issue number 2 :lol:

IF you try and assassinate an enemies who is like 3 levels above you he will turn around and one shot you.

EDIT: I am not sure exactly how the hidden blade level scales

November Line-up of PS+ Titles

PlayStation 4

• Worms Battlegrounds
  • Bound
PlayStation 3
  • R-Type Dimensions
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
Vita
  • Dungeon Punks (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse, Episodes 1 & 2

pretty disappointing month but i wanted to pick up bound, just didnt want to pay for it. worms battleground is ehh for me but it could be fun with friends if your drunk or something lol

For Plus..let's say u are deep in one of the free games..do u have option to buy and keep ur progress?

Back
Top Bottom