The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is it normal for the DS4 to die so quickly? I feel like I need to charge it just about everyday, especially if I'm gaming for extended periods of time. The Switch Pro controller has lasted me nearly a week without needing to be charged.

Do I need a new one maybe? :nerd:

Is it normal for the DS4 to die so quickly? I feel like I need to charge it just about everyday, especially if I'm gaming for extended periods of time. The Switch Pro controller has lasted me nearly a week without needing to be charged.

yeah if ur doing a full gaming session ur gonna need to recharge at some point..I bought an extra one to keep fully charged for this..and when that dies I charge it while playing with the other one..if u get another one compare the battery life..but I think the DS4 drain a lot of power quick..no way u can play with a wire

My one from launch is weak, but it started that way :lol:

image.png
still need to open this

I've been hoping for a new Onimusha game FOREVER and Sucker Punch was just like, "I got you, fam".

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA! TAKE MY MONEY!

Spidey! GOW! Horizon! The Last of Us 2! Monster Hunter! I didn't watch PGW because I thought it was going to be a throwaway event after E3 and Gamescom. :smh:

thought i was the only one waiting on another Onimusha. Didnt play Nioh so this will be copped!

My DS4 seemed like it had a short battery life from the very beginning. I didn't want to bother with keeping an eye on the battery so I just have it plugged in all the time...

Man COD ****in up as usual :lol: had it preordered but 9 maps at launch and a preorder bonus. And they expect ppl to get that season pass to make up for that bull :smh:

What is messed up with COD? I was looking forward to picking it up thursday night.

Nothing crazy just lack of initial content that they make up with DLC. Beta was fun imo so it won't hinder the experience if you good with what it ships with and/or get the season pass

Link to some Lucky Chloe(non-main) T7 offline matches another solid HSV Tekken player. Plenty more sets & sessions on the channel if you guys wanna check it out.

Man we need to run a few times a week. Just best outta ten

I need to get better

Saw a couple trailers yesterday, bunch of stuff to get excited for but anything I want to play just says Coming Soon. Sony is worse than sexting.

Back
Top Bottom