The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

giphy.gif

I wonder what else Sony has left to reveal and show at Playstation experience in Anaheim CA which is a month away.

It will be my first time going to that con.

Last edited:
Great Conference overall. Really enjoyed it.

I wonder what else Sony has left to reveal and show at Playstation experience in Anaheim CA which is a month away.

It will be my first timn going to that con.

FFVII Remake - Believe.

Great Conference overall. Really enjoyed it.

FFVII Remake - Believe.

To bad I don't care about RPG's anymore :lol: So no HYPE there for me.

It would be dope but I don't think there's any chance Sony shows us new game play of Red Dead Redemption 2.

To bad I don't care about RPG's anymore :lol: So no HYPE there for me.

It would be dope but I don't think there's any chance Sony shows us new game play of Red Dead Redemption 2.

I think it's guaranteed since it's the last conference before the game releases.
Not going to lie, I forgot about Farcry 5 until the conference so they def going to make sure Red Dead is on everyone's mind.

I was so excited about a game titled The Hong Kong Massacre... till I saw in the trailer that it was a top-down shooter. Meh.

I've been hoping for a new Onimusha game FOREVER and Sucker Punch was just like, "I got you, fam".

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA! TAKE MY MONEY!

Spidey! GOW! Horizon! The Last of Us 2! Monster Hunter! I didn't watch PGW because I thought it was going to be a throwaway event after E3 and Gamescom. :smh:

Personally, I don't think they've had Sony beat on exclusives any year since this gen started but it's been pretty one sided this year.

XboneX is releasing in a weeks time though so 2018 will be a better year for them. They'll be able to capitalize on having the strongest box.

Yea Sony ain't looked up at Microsoft in a long time it feels like. That's the reason I bring it up :lol: I want competition

A fun show to watch. Nothing I am super hyped for, but a lot of games I will absolutely play.

Pre-show reminded me why I cant listen to the Playstation Podcast. Sid is a little too rah-rah for my taste.

GT Sport

Challenges.

If selectednthe wrong car for the cahallenge, if someone’s worked out how to exit and select another car let me know.

As usual the menu system blows hard.

Wouldn’t be something as simple as click on current car and select another of course.

Idiots.

So far looks like I have

Exit challenge

Exit chalenges

Click home

Select my garage

Find a car

Select it

Exit my garage

Go back to challenges

Select the challenge.

Dumb.

Yea Sony ain't looked up at Microsoft in a long time it feels like. That's the reason I bring it up :lol: I want competition

At this point, idk what MS intends on doing in terms of exclusives in the next 1-2 years, but I feel like they're fine saying that the One X is the best console to play on in terms of multi-platform games. It seems like they're banking on the One X being a console that breaks the "generational" cycle and maybe that will serve them well in the long term. Right now, the answer to the question, why do I need a Xbox One X, is you probably don't if you're asking that question in the first place.

For me, I own all 3 consoles and will continue to purchase Sony's 1st party exclusives as they're knocking it out of the park with what's slated for 2018 and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom