The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any1 know a good deal on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD remix............Gamestop's $29.99 sale of the game ended earlier this week :angry: (No Amazon ****, lesson learned after my recent run with them)

Any1 know a good deal on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD remix............Gamestop's $29.99 sale of the game ended earlier this week :angry: (No Amazon ****, lesson learned after my recent run with them)
My Target had it yesterday for $30, check them out.

Screenshot_20171029-154642.png

:smh: :lol: @ the penalty system in Gran Turismo Sport. Some dude rammed into me on the final turn to try to push me into the wall; I should've gotten 2nd place but got hit with a 10 second penalty and dropped down to 6th :stoneface:

I can see why people dislike GT Sport so much. There's literally nothing to do in this game.

I like the concept of the game, but there's only THREE official races you can do, and you have to wait 15-20 minutes if you want to re-try it for a better result, which I have to do often because of people ramming into me on the last lap :smh: :sick: I rarely play video games; I haven't played any for the past 2 months, and when I do have the time, I usually play for an hour or two at most. Using 75% of that time to wait to get into a race is painful

The lobby mode is useless; each match has 2-3 dudes running infinite practice laps or driving backwards.

I used a gift card to buy this, and it's helped me pass the time on a boring Sunday, but I can't imagine playing this for more than a few days before trading it in for credit on Amazon.

Last edited:
I still don’t even understand the GT Sport lobby.

And yeah I got rammed on my 2nd race when I was racing for first on the last lap, came last as a result.

Sucks.

So much for the ‘sportsmanship’ part of the game working.

To those of you that copped AC, how is the combat? Did they overhaul it or is it pretty much the same?
The combat in AC always felt "boxy" to me if that makes sense. I never liked liked how you'd be fighting a group of guys and you could only engage with them one at a time. It was probably the biggest reason I stopped buying the games (that and I hate annualized franchises)

I've always preferred the "free flow" combat system of the Arkham games. Is it closer to that?

GUACAMELEE 2
http___127.0.0.1_58772__00_00_00error469.png

Hong Kong Massacre

BpBfR9L.gif

Ghost of Tsuhima, new Sucker Punch IP
SPELUNKY 2
The Gardens Between
Loco Roco 2 Remastered: Trailer (coming December 9, 2017)
Sims 4: Trailer (coming to PS4 in November)
Tennis World Tour: Trailer (coming 2018 )
Megalith: Announcement Trailer (VR, coming 2018 )
Bow to Blood: Announcement Trailer (VR, coming 2018 )
Ultrawings: (Trailer, VR)
Sprint Vector (VR) :smokin
Stifled (VR) looks great
Final Fantasy XV: Monster of the Deep (VR, standalone)
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis (Trailer, coming December 13, 2017)
Resident Evil VII Biohazard: Gold Edition (Trailer, coming 12/12/17)
Dead Hungry (Trailer, VR, coming October 31, 2017)
invector (Trailer, VR) looks like Amplitude
Oure out now

Last edited:
To those of you that copped AC, how is the combat? Did they overhaul it or is it pretty much the same?
The combat in AC always felt "boxy" to me if that makes sense. I never liked liked how you'd be fighting a group of guys and you could only engage with them one at a time. It was probably the biggest reason I stopped buying the games (that and I hate annualized franchises)

I've always preferred the "free flow" combat system of the Arkham games. Is it closer to that?

It is completely different. Not to be confused with Dark Souls or Bloodborne game-play though. More like The Witcher but there are still a few AC like elements too. I can't explain it that well. But the game-play is about 95% different

And it is way different than Arkham. They moved entirely away from the one person attacks at a time, counter, repeat etc. formula

You will flat out get wrecked if you aren't careful and don't have skill if you have more than 2 dudes fighting you who are your level.

And this really isn't a spoiler - but there are these guys that you fight outside of the other stuff and they really put you to the test :lol:

No NIOH but you can't make a mistake

Back
Top Bottom