The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finished Syndicate :pimp:. 9/10.

Going to run through the Jack the ripper DLC before Origins is playable tonight.

#teambacklog update:

I plan to play through Sleeping Dogs, Mad Max, the first Mordor game, DS3 2nd playthrough & DLC, and Bloodborne 2nd play through DLC and dungeons (possibly platinum) before I copp another game.

The next game(s) I plan to copp are DBZ, Dissidia, and Doom if it is on sale for 10 dollars.

I will say that sitting down and focusing on one game was a lot of fun and is a much better overall experience.

But as for the rest of my backlog, it will go clear into late 2018 :lol: but I am at least finishing those titles before I copp another game.

Finished Syndicate :pimp:. 9/10.

Going to run through the Jack the ripper DLC before Origins is playable tonight.

#teambacklog update:

I plan to play through Sleeping Dogs, Mad Max, the first Mordor game, DS3 2nd playthrough & DLC, and Bloodborne 2nd play through DLC and dungeons (possibly platinum) before I copp another game.

The next game(s) I plan to copp are DBZ, Dissidia, and Doom if it is on sale for 10 dollars.

I will say that sitting down and focusing on one game was a lot of fun and is a much better overall experience.

But as for the rest of my backlog, it will go clear into late 2018 :lol: but I am at least finishing those titles before I copp another game.
You make me wanna knock out a game in my backlog.

Nah I'm good, Odyssey drops tonight :lol:

My backlog is only going to increase once thos black friday deals hit PSN.

Anyone planning on pickup up AC: Origins tomorrow?

I haven't kept up with the franchise since the earlier games(Part1-3),but this Egypt story looks interesting.

Just wanted to see if anyone thinks its a solid pick-up/gaming experience.

Also, is there any other good games to take advantage of the Target Buy 2 Get 1? If not i can get AC for $20 on Amazon, with 30 GC balance & Pre-Order discount, so just making sure.

PO

Last edited:
Anyone planning on pickup up AC:Origins tomorrow? I haven't kept up with the franchise since the earlier games, but this Egypt story looks interesting. Just wanted to see if anyone thinks its a solid pick-up.

PO

I will be on it later tonight :lol:

As for the recent AC games - Black Flag and Syndicate have been GREAT.

If you do copp the new one though just know that it is more of an RPG and has more of a grind

Anyone planning on pickup up AC: Origins tomorrow?

I haven't kept up with the franchise since the earlier games(Part1-3),but this Egypt story looks interesting.

Just wanted to see if anyone thinks its a solid pick-up/gaming experience.

Also, is there any other good games to take advantage of the Target Buy 2 Get 1? If not i can get AC for $20 on Amazon, with 30 GC balance & Pre-Order discount, so just making sure.

PO
origins is looking legit man, im grabbing mine tomorrow

gamecritic-jpg.1995313

Am I playing Nier wrong? Seems like the game has just been about spamming ranged attacks and health recovery items. Can't really have fun with melee since it's too risky.

Going to cop wolfenstein 2. First game I've bought since Fallout 4. Next up is COD, and I'm so excited that there are no more jetpacks.

cant remember the last time i was as excited for a game as i am for wolf 2

glad to see its getting rave reviews pretty much across the board

the mail cant come soon enough today :lol:

question for yall: i cant d/l dead rising 1 for ps4 even tho i own it as part of the remastered triple pack

dr2 and dr2: case west d/l’d fine but not #1

i get error code ce-34679-9 every time

is there any way to fix this or just wait til sony fixes it on their end ??

Seagate launches 4TB hard drive for the PlayStation 4

seagate.jpg

Seagate has doubled the capacity of its latest hard drive and is announcing a 4 terabyte drive for the Sony PlayStation 4.

The Seagate Game Drive can store more than 100 games. Available today, it sells at retail for $130. The external storage device has about eight times the 500GB drive that comes with a PS4.

The Game Drive’s USB 3.0 connection has high speed and is compatible with any generation of PS4 (System Software version 4.50 or higher). It runs off USB power, so you don’t need an extra plug.

You just plug the external drive directly into any USB port on the console – setup starts automatically and takes less than three minutes.

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/25/seagate-unveils-a-4tb-hard-drive-for-the-playstation-4/

I might need to cop that hard drive

I love that you just plug it in

I never bought anything because I don't want to take my PS4 apart

Back
Top Bottom