The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Reset Era (NeoGAF replacement) is up now. I had trouble setting up an account, I guess there are a few kinks being worked out.

resetera.com

image.jpeg

Reset Era (NeoGAF replacement) is up now. I had trouble setting up an account, I guess there are a few kinks being worked out.

resetera.com

So the former NeoGAF admins that didn't wanna be associated with a total hypocrite have managed to create a replacement forums where all former NeoGAF refugees can flock too after they cuss out the remaining NeoGAF staff (which is literally just the owner, let's be real here) on that former sacred site.

Talk about the community coming together and rebuilding themselves in a hasty second

Going to cop wolfenstein 2. First game I've bought since Fallout 4. Next up is COD, and I'm so excited that there are no more jetpacks.

anyone here rock with an emio controller?
my buttons got stuck and I'm searching for a new one, or should I just cop a dualshock?

Majority of threads of GAF were meaningless to me. Outside of the "what JRPG are you playing right now" and "52 games in one year challenge", I didn't care too much for anything else. I get my news and then come post it in here :lol:

Man. I just need a FF VIII and Tactics Remaster now. :lol:

Then a I-VI collection with trophies for each. I will never utter a bad word about SE again.

Can't sign up to Reset Era but Neogaf is still active but a shell of what it was.

I just need one to take over and kill the other. I don't mind which.

Can't sign up to Reset Era but Neogaf is still active but a shell of what it was.

I just need one to take over and kill the other. I don't mind which.
Weird how I was able to get in but nobody else can.

The way the members are showcasing their want to leave in the past few days I wouldn't want to join the replacement site.

Their a lot of good information on the Gaf from gaming OT threads just to get the hype moving to overall gaming deals. Along will good suggestions on indie games and other non AAA games.

But yeah Gaf really is a shell on itself currently.

Back
Top Bottom