The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Kingdom Hearts HD remix collection has been on sale since last week at $30.........but Mario Odyssey is coming out this Thursday night (yes, my local gamestop is confirmed to do a midnight release) which was preordered on Day 1

The Kingdom Hearts HD remix collection has been on sale since last week at $30.........but Mario Odyssey is coming out this Thursday night (yes, my local gamestop is confirmed to do a midnight release) which was preordered on Day 1

I'm going to the late release at my local Best Buy. The start selling it at 9:01 PM PST since it releases at midnight on the east coast. Went with Best Buy because of the $10 reward zone cert for pre ordering it there and will use that to get LA Noire remastered next month for PS4.

Man when I went to PO Mario, I had a $5 $10 and $15 certificate I could use. Idk where they came from but pretty sure it was from GCU. Whatever it was, BB got the best gaming retail operation going rn :pimp: **** Amazon

I ain't been to a midnight release in a minute. I feel like I'm too old for that now :lol:

I ain't been to a midnight release in a minute. I feel like I'm too old for that now :lol:

I feel you on that, my man.

The actual last midnight release that I've been to was in 2014...............when Destiny 1 first came out. So many Halo diehards were at that midnight release that it was insane

First midnight release I went to was Madden 11 at GS, and I just pulled up at Midnight copped and went home :lol: last summer before college. Only other midnight release was SNES mini for obvious reasons

Last midnight release I was at was for GTA4. I barely started the game and started dosing off. Now I get a good rest and go cop in the morning. :lol:

Yeah I did it for the SNES mini but I wasn't counting that :lol:

My last game was Madden 13 I think. It wouldn't be too bad if there were places to sit and things to do but nah, you're just standing in line next kids who smell like dirty laundry and cigarettes :rofl:

Feb. 20, 2018
IMG_20171024_211119.jpg

last time i did midnight release was for the playstation vita...i was embarrassed because i was the only one there :lol:

Last I did was GTAV. I used to do them all the time in HS and right after though. Some dude at the FF XII release was trying to quiz me and question my FFXIII :lol: looked like those stupid YouTube videos where people go to sneaker campouts and try to prove their alpha by questioning their sneaker knowledge

Pre-ordered GTS like the day pre-orders went live on Amazon.. :/ October 24th and it's just now being received by UPS
I'm hurting

Gt Sport down for ‘maitanence’ and a patch doennload already.

Considering I’m my first online race today the top 8 racers all qualified within tenths of a second, and the guy on pole was almost a second ahead of the second place qualifier, hopefully they’re patching the shortcuts these people have found.

It is funny how released games are a process now :lol:

I am thankful for it but sometimes I’m like.

They should review games on release and then 6 months in. Especially for some of these games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom