The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It ain't much of NeoGaf anymore, especially when the remaining members on the site have only made one post declaring the mods (or what is left of the mods) to ban them from the site b/c of how ****ed up the owner of NeoGaf is.

Especially with no Off-Topic Discussion forum, people are freely making posts demanding the website just dies altogether.
Yeah it's hard to tell what threads are real. I can understand if you want to wash your hands of the site but why bother making ridiculous threads? I just want to read about video game discussions :lol:

Ricky D Ricky D , just don't even bother with NeoGaf anymore. I'm pretty sure YouTube Gaming News Channels do a better job at that than a website forum that is currently fueled with controversy.

Hell, this thread does a better job at that than NeoGaf now.

Na I wouldn't go that far. Gaf post really good information vs this thread.

Also the off topic is coming back but no social nor political threads.

CA90_EAF3-_F3_E9-43_B1-_B994-27_FAC231_DCDB.jpg

Started GTs today. Driving school was fun. Got gold in all that matter, except stupid rally cars that still suck on this. Had to head out before getting gold on the last test track. Do it later.

CCA0796C-85C3-4CDB-A0E2-A67DB5863EE3.jpeg

man i want a laferrari in gt sport but i only have 500k :lol: anybody know a fast way to make money?

imma get impatient and settle for that wide body 458 :evil::
I think Circuit Experience is the way to go.

Can you do vs a mate on GT Sport? If so ill race ya...
I tried racing my buddy (he's in the UK), but I wasn't always able to see his room. I guess the servers aren't working properly yet.

Maybe somebody can help me out. I was going through my PS4 purchased library and saw FIFA 17. Cool except for the fact i've never bought it or played it. To make sure i didn't buy it drunk i look at my download history and it's not there, even for a demo. Maybe I red boxed it or a friend brought it over? Nope zero history of it in my saved data.
So how could I be downloading FIFA 17 right now and have it in my library if I never bought the game?

After that trash I talked yesterday I preordered AC Origins on PSN. Took Friday off too.

Did a complete 180 :lol:. I will be streaming it on Youtube.

I MAY be able to platinum Syndicate before then though. We shall see

Back
Top Bottom