The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was trying to get into GAF for the longest. It was an issue with my email or something. I'll just take the 5yr/$210M and re-sign with NT :lol:

I browse gaf more than nt.

022.jpg

All the games I use to pick up on the low from gaf

Those indie recommendions

The 2017 best rpg of all time ranking list was about to drop

You can add new wheels... they're in the Mileage Exchange shop. The inventory changes each week.

i1QoSisxbETqG8E.jpg
i see you flexing the 20mil fam i only got 2 cars a gt3rs and the m4 race car :lol:

How are you guys liking Gran Turismo? May be my next game I pick up once I get settled.

good game everything you would expect from a GT game.. EXCEPTTTTTT theres way less cars and way less customization and the campaign mode is different

definitely buy it if you're into racing games tho :lol:

im still mad they dont got tsukuba circuit that was the official drift track :smh:

Last edited:
I hate to be "that Guy" But
1. if you are in a relationship, why are you going on road trips to NOLA with another dude.
2. You get drink with him so much you get "sick" and he tries to get in the shower with you. Which you turn him down and nothing else happened.
She's imo just as guilty as he is and her relationship at the time im sure was strained more for the fact that she went on a road trip with another guy

Oh is that why GAF is down :lol:

GAF is a great forum though, I've got so much info from there in both the gaming and off topic forum.

i see you flexing the 20mil fam i only got 2 cars a gt3rs and the m4 race car :lol:

I wish! That pic was from the online manual! :tongue:

I'm up to around 2mn... with about 35 cars. Some were from the pre-order of course.

Last edited:
A forum like NT, but dedicated specifically to tech/video games. A lot of industry folks would frequent the threads there.
I pretty much surf GAF immediately after surfing NT. It feels weird now. After NT I just put my phone down :frown:

Damn only time I ever spent time over there was during the SNES mini fiasco, but seemed like a decent forum

If you think the race threads on NT was chaos.... OH BOY.

GAF was a fun place but it had its moments. When Colin from the podcast with Greg was posting on there and losing his **** over certain things, that site was in shambles. People was doing the most.

I hate to be "that Guy" But
1. if you are in a relationship, why are you going on road trips to NOLA with another dude.
2. You get drink with him so much you get "sick" and he tries to get in the shower with you. Which you turn him down and nothing else happened.
She's imo just as guilty as he is and her relationship at the time im sure was strained more for the fact that she went on a road trip with another guy

Yeah what's the story here? Business trip?

Yea that story is shaky as hell by itself, but I won't pass judgment on either one of em based on that alone. Dude has a history apparently.

Yea that story is shaky as hell by itself, but I won't pass judgment on either one of em based on that alone. Dude has a history apparently.
Yeah I mean I'm not gonna judge them but she's drunk, he's drunk. He gets in the shower with her and she rebukes him and he leaves. Not the worst thing in he world but he apparently spread rumors about it and other scumny stuff

aside from that he apparently went on a euro trip and was doing questionable stuff and was banning people if they questioned him. By the time I joined he didn't really post much so I never heard about that stuff. Did find this on twitter kinda funny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom