The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah I mean I'm not gonna judge them but she's drunk, he's drunk. He gets in the shower with her and she rebukes him and he leaves. Not the worst thing in he world but he apparently spread rumors about it and other scumny stuff

aside from that he apparently went on a euro trip and was doing questionable stuff and was banning people if they questioned him. By the time I joined he didn't really post much so I never heard about that stuff. Did find this on twitter kinda funny

Looks your average posts by a NTer

Anyone been on NT long enough to remember the JRose5 mod incident? :smh:
One of the GOAT NT gifs :lol:
full

PS3 crapped out so I copped a ps4 since gran turismo is out and red dead redemption is coming. Not huge into games but I’ll always mess with gran turismo. Download is taking forever though.

Edit just seen the jr5 talk. Man that dude said some wild stuff to me. That was so long ago.

I was *this* close to buying that... but then I remembered that I had 3 at home. :rolleyes
Yeah my sticks wear down fast and I flinch crouch/melee a lot, so grabbed it anyway. Was tossing up buying a pro remote the amount of hours I put into BF1 and MW Remastered. But this’ll do for now.

Can you do vs a mate on GT Sport? If so ill race ya...

Yeah I mean I'm not gonna judge them but she's drunk, he's drunk. He gets in the shower with her and she rebukes him and he leaves. Not the worst thing in he world but he apparently spread rumors about it and other scumny stuff

aside from that he apparently went on a euro trip and was doing questionable stuff and was banning people if they questioned him. By the time I joined he didn't really post much so I never heard about that stuff. Did find this on twitter kinda funny

He was right tho, her face is jacked

This NeoGaf cold turkey is not good.
Didn't think it was bad until I heard half the mods called it quits.

People won't even accept him selling the site as it means he gets money so they just want it to die and get buried.

Hopefully someone starts a replacement and migrate all the users to it.

Was deep in the backlog this weekend :pimp:

I am really hoping that I can hold off from AC Origins though at least until I get through about 4 games SMH :smh:

Dragon Ball FighterZ launches January 26 in the Americas and Europe
upload_2017-10-23_18-22-58.jpeg

Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2018 in the Americas and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

Two new digital editions of Dragon Ball FighterZ were also announced, which include a “FighterZ Pass” that will add eight additional playable characters to the game. Here are the details:

FighterZ Edition ($94.99)

• A download of the game
  • FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars
Ultimate Edition ($109.99)

• A download of the game
  • FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars
  • Anime Music Pack – 11 songs from the anime
  • Commentator Voice Pack
Digital pre-orders for Dragon Ball FighterZ include:

• Early access to the open beta
  • Early unlocks for playable characters SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta
  • SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta Lobby characters
  • Girls Stamp Pack featuring Android 21, Android 18, and Bulma
And as previously announced, a physical collector’s edition of Dragon Ball FighterZ will also be available for $139.99, which includes:

• A copy of the game
  • CollectorZ box
  • Exclusive SteelBook
  • 7-inch Goku statue with exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
  • Three art boards
Here are some new details about the game:

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/dragon-b...anuary-26-americas-europe#jSkdmlB525mlEV2A.99
upload_2017-10-23_18-20-54.jpeg

Dragon Ball FighterZ launches January 26 in the Americas and Europe
upload_2017-10-23_18-22-58.jpeg

Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2018 in the Americas and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

Two new digital editions of Dragon Ball FighterZ were also announced, which include a “FighterZ Pass” that will add eight additional playable characters to the game. Here are the details:

FighterZ Edition ($94.99)

• A download of the game
Ultimate Edition ($109.99)

• A download of the game
  • Anime Music Pack – 11 songs from the anime
  • Commentator Voice Pack
Digital pre-orders for Dragon Ball FighterZ include:

• Early access to the open beta
  • Early unlocks for playable characters SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta
  • SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta Lobby characters
  • Girls Stamp Pack featuring Android 21, Android 18, and Bulma
And as previously announced, a physical collector’s edition of Dragon Ball FighterZ will also be available for $139.99, which includes:

• A copy of the game
  • CollectorZ box
  • Exclusive SteelBook
  • 7-inch Goku statue with exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
  • Three art boards
Here are some new details about the game:

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/dragon-b...anuary-26-americas-europe#jSkdmlB525mlEV2A.99
upload_2017-10-23_18-20-54.jpeg
This game looks like fun.

I just want to ask again to the person who said FF 9 was "glitched" on PS4... how so?

I'm 30 hours in, messing around because I don't want it to end. Missed a trophy on purpose so I have to play it again. :lol:

Still my favorite game of all time. :pimp:

NeoGaf is back up. It contains just the gaming discussion forum.

It ain't much of NeoGaf anymore, especially when the remaining members on the site have only made one post declaring the mods (or what is left of the mods) to ban them from the site b/c of how ****** up the owner of NeoGaf is.

Especially with no Off-Topic Discussion forum, people are freely making posts demanding the website just dies altogether.

man i want a laferrari in gt sport but i only have 500k :lol: anybody know a fast way to make money?

imma get impatient and settle for that wide body 458 :evil:

Back
Top Bottom