The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You know this game is different and some version of co-op can work really well. Stop trying to get your post count up like your boi.
:lol:

Every game would have multiplayer if it was up to you. Use those resources and make an even better SP.

Hey you don't know me!

Nah I'm salty cause you be getting me killed in Fortnite :lol:
Naw playa I followed you down that path and realized their was a little fort you walked past. Before I could even think of checking it out...I'm spectating :rofl:

Fortnite is pretty fun though :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah it is fun but we need strategies :lol:

All that work just to get popped outta the blue and suddenly be back in the lobby searching for another match ain't gonna cut it.

Assassin's Creed :smile:

I am having a blast with Syndicate right now

Syndicate looks like fun.

Waiting for it to go on a great sale so that I can cop the Gold Edition for the low.

My backlog is greatly helping with this decision.

Syndicate looks like fun.

Waiting for it to go on a great sale so that I can cop the Gold Edition for the low.

My backlog is greatly helping with this decision.

Funny you say that - cause I copped the gold edition on the low (PSN) for 25 over a year ago and am just getting to it.

I would also encourage anyone looking for a great game to check out Sleeping Dogs as it is damn near free on PSN right now.

How are you guys liking Gran Turismo? May be my next game I pick up once I get settled.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 already is trash just like the first game. Not surprised with EA producing the game.

-Single player only going to be 5 to 7 hoours.
- Pay to win situations.

I am not interested in BFII either but I still don't believe that pay to win is a thing. People need to chill with the phrase

Transactions are pretty lame and it effects the way the devs create games (adding unnecessary grinds etc.) but if you are trash at a game there aint enough micro transactions in the world for you.

I am not interested in BFII either but I still don't believe that pay to win is a thing. People need to chill with the phrase

Transactions are pretty lame and it effects the way the devs create games (adding unnecessary grinds etc.) but if you are trash at a game there aint enough micro transactions in the world for you.
How is getting boosters from loot boxes that give you increased damage, more defense, and make heroes invulnerable not pay to win?

^^ Is that what they do?

All I know is these play to win games I hop in a level 1 and do fine.

I understand the frustration but I don't think play to win is a real thing (mostly).

How are you guys liking Gran Turismo? May be my next game I pick up once I get settled.
I'm enjoying it, but I'm a fanboy.

Doing mostly Campaign and leveling-up stuff, but also finding the Scapes (photomode) and Livery Editor dangerously addictive.

^^ Is that what they do?

All I know is these play to win games I hop in a level 1 and do fine.

I understand the frustration but I don't think play to win is a real thing (mostly).
it def feels like that the way BFII is set up with the progression system. the way to craft weapons and earn star cards are all tied to loot crates you can earn in the game so someone who pays real money to unlock loot boxes definitely has a higher advantage over someone who tries to level up through just playing the game. and the star cards here, some of them have some huge damage reductions and other abilities that definitely affect the gameplay. game is hot garbage unless its changed

Buying loot boxes is essentially gambling. Not sure how these devs are able to bypass such regulations.

D979BE6D-E7F8-4C2B-B7E1-32AB1314C459.gif

Buying loot boxes is essentially gambling. Not sure how these devs are able to bypass such regulations.
read an article about it on kotaku because they spoke to the ESRB about it for the article. From the article, the ESRB said that it isn't gambling because you are always guratenned something for your money. Whether it's something you wanted or not you are still being rewarded. Personally I don't see it as gambling but I do believe there should be more transparency about the win rates for items based on their rarity. China made it a thing devs had to do with loot boxes but that isn't something in the states.

Back
Top Bottom