The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My OG's know wassup :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

I couldn't even control this car, but it was so fast that I'd crash into every single corner and still get 1st somehow :rofl:

Same with the 1000 HP R34 Skylines :lol:

speaking of old racing games, any of you play this? i remember i searched for it forever and i couldnt find it until i came across a used copy of it at game crazy... was a blast
Tokyo_Xtreme_Racer_-_Zero_Coverart.png

I couldn't even control this car, but it was so fast that I'd crash into every single corner and still get 1st somehow :rofl:

Same with the 1000 HP R34 Skylines :lol:

Crazy on the DS2... I wonder how all those cars would handle on a wheel!

speaking of old racing games, any of you play this? i remember i searched for it forever and i couldnt find it until i came across a used copy of it at game crazy... was a blast
I did! But I think it was called Shutokou Battle in Asia.

As only a casual GT player I'm having fun with it. Even the VR aspects are cool in moderation. I don't see myself putting in too many hours but its good for a couple races or so a week.

Fastest Car I drove was the Red Bull X1 in GT5.

Can't wait to test this car though:
upload_2017-10-19_17-18-37.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-19_17-18-14.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-19_17-18-14.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 4
I loved this game. Anyone play Ridge Racer? RR4 was one of my favorites growing up.

man if only i could rent a PSVR to try on GTS.

Try the McLaren when you get a chance... that thing has so much grip!

i got the free 1 million credits for the limited edition. What car did you end up buying? Reason i asked was because i was going to get the Mclaren P1 until i saw it wasnt in the store or is it?

Unfortunately, the P1 isn't in the game (yet, hopefully). The best McLaren, next to the McLaren VGT, is the 650s GT3.

But I have +2mn credits right now and plan on saving it. You'll win a lot of cars along the way, so I figure I'll just save up till I finish the Campaign.

tru i did just win a La Ferrari will be trying that out next

Sinner Sinner

Is there any clan or team style racing? Like in Driveclub..

Looking for something to join up if possible

Last edited:
I saw gameplay of ACO and it looks like Horizon lite to me. The assassin looked like more of a hunter. The animals in the wild were like the machines in HZD.

I always wanted a dense cityscape AC with lots of verticality to traverse and ninja around.

Back
Top Bottom