The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played around with the decals and scapes on gtsport

why the hell cant i walk around?

PS_Messages_20171018_155430.jpg

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of complaints about there only being 150 cars. Dudes really miss the 50 versions of Miatas, Mazda MPVs, and all the other trash cars that the previous versions used to boost their #s :lol:

i dont even care for the car selection... the lack of single player mode is really disappointing... i enjoyed get gold trophies at different races and just leveling up and getting cars in my garage to customize

They ****** up not just putting out a hi-res GT 6 on ps4 back when it dropped.

i dont even care for the car selection... the lack of single player mode is really disappointing... i enjoyed get gold trophies at different races and just leveling up and getting cars in my garage to customize
Can you not do this in GT Sport?

Can you not do this in GT Sport?

Yes, to a certain extent. They've changed the leveling system now where as soon as you receive a car, you can automatically switch to a fully-adjustable racing transmission, LSD and suspension. The 'upgrades' you need to purchase are power and weight-reduction. So in that sense, you can't buy stage 1 turbo kits, exhausts, etc.
But in terms of tuning your car, you can still do that... and really, all the tuning (for me anyway) was done with the transmission and suspension setup.

As for the campaign... it's not what we're used to and admittedly, I do miss the Sunday Cup, Clubman Cup, etc... the current one is what it is.
Actually, I've been mostly playing in Campaign. Only done a few online races so far. My plan is to do all the Campaign missions, get all my money, mileage credits, gift cars, etc... and see where it goes from there. And the missions are by no means easy.

Kaz said from the beginning that this GT was always gonna be about online racing and the FIA competition and whatnot. They've been saying this all along... people who've been following the progress of the game can't be surprised. Also, I don't get how so many reviews are already out when the online servers only just started going live. I'm guessing those reviewers have barely touched the online aspect of the game? But hey, this sort of racing isn't for everyone.

They ****ed up not just putting out a hi-res GT 6 on ps4 back when it dropped.

This was never gonna happen. IIRC, I think Kaz said that most of the PS3 data couldn't be directly ported to the PS4... so if they were gonna do a GT6 PS4-spec, they would have needed to build it from scratch. I don't think he would have wanted to spend all those resources on a reboot. I guess that's why we're missing a lot of the GT6 cars/tracks. Everything had to be redone.

I been on GT since the first one launched. but Man im enjoying GTS i only maybe put in 3-4 hours on the game not counting the beta so take my opinion FWIW.

I bought the limited edition one. I do wish they would have kept the single player campaign because i kind of have a problem with always online racers like NFS rivals because once you start an online race you cant pause or get distracted by other mess going on around you so to base the whole campaign off online will make it difficult for people with families and whatnot . But right now i havent even competed in a online race in GTS. But i can say the visuals are outstanding and the license test, and other offline race modes have been fun.

I played the beta and thought it was flames.

I played online too and did the qualifying and all of that. It was something different and cool cause I have never really got into online in any racing games. If they can find a way to keep the trolls away it could be amazing.

I am still not sure what I will do about GT. Will most likely get it at a future date on sale after plenty of updates and content have been pushed.

Last edited:
I been on GT since the first one launched. but Man im enjoying GTS i only maybe put in 3-4 hours on the game not counting the beta so take my opinion FWIW.

I bought the limited edition one. I do wish they would have kept the single player campaign because i kind of have a problem with always online racers like NFS rivals because once you start an online race you cant pause or get distracted by other mess going on around you so to base the whole campaign off online will make it difficult for people with families and whatnot . But right now i havent even competed in a online race in GTS. But i can say the visuals are outstanding and the license test, and other offline race modes have been fun.
Good there is an offline mode

Technically not an offline mode. Saving any progress from the missions/licenses will require you to have an internet connection.

If they can find a way to keep the trolls away it could be amazing.

I am still not sure what I will do about GT. Will most likely get it at a future date on sale after plenty of updates and content have been pushed.

That's where their sportsmanship rating thing comes in. You crash and take people out and your ranking will drop. They even force you to watch 2 videos on driving/racing etiquette in order to unlock the online racing mode. :lol:

dog theres no tsukuba circuit too if yall were really online tough like that you would know thats the mando drift track :smh:

Back
Top Bottom