The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Try spam as well. I think you may have to be signed up for the newsletter to receive these "perks". It seems like there's always issues with people not getting these.
Yeah any idea how to see if I'm registered or to sign up. I've never gotten emails from them except when I buy something

I forgot where it is, but there's a check box in a window somewhere in the PS4 UI. I had to tick it to get platinum trophy themes. Been too lazy to un-tick it, so PlayStation just keeps sending me mad emails.

Welp, I deleted GAF from my bookmarks. Glad to see the community still remains intact tho.

I need to sign up at reset era tho because I know nobody that shares my love for SPELUNKY MOTHER ******* 2 holy crap it’s real.

Welp, I deleted GAF from my bookmarks. Glad to see the community still remains intact tho.

I need to sign up at reset era tho because I know nobody that shares my love for SPELUNKY MOTHER ****ING 2 holy crap it’s real.

Can't wait for Reset to get a dark theme. So bright...

I put in Infinite Warfare and :pimp:

WW2 will be copped but at a much later date. So tempted to go to target right meow

Finally finished Nier. Had cool/memorable elements but after the promising intro this one was a chore. One of the most overrated games I've ever played through. And I love anime, androids, robots, post-apocalyptic ish and all that. Gameplay-wise it was a spam fest, story-wise I didn't feel any investment in the characters.

Last edited:
Finally finished Nier. Had cool/memorable elements but after the promising intro this one was a chore. One of the most overrated games I've ever played through. And I love anime, androids, robots, post-apocalyptic ish and all that. Gameplay-wise it was a spam fest, story-wise I didn't feel any investment in the characters.
You did all the endings?

image.png

Back
Top Bottom