The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My internet is really gonna go out the night D2 drops?

**** me, man.

I just wanna acquire these light gains, :frown:

Just started my free week of psn. Started playing RDR again. :smokin. Will always be one of my favorite games ever.

Red-Dead-Redemption-feature.jpg

wwish we could get it remastered. The older GTA's too. Rockstar lazy af. The could create a whole separate department just for remastering. Joints would sell. Retroing these ****s like jordans.

If they straight up remade Vice City or made a new GTA in Vice City still in the 80s, that would be hype. I love the backdrops with the funk and soul stations playing in the background. Imagine it with modern graphics. :wow:

wwish we could get it remastered. The older GTA's too. Rockstar lazy af. The could create a whole separate department just for remastering. Joints would sell. Retroing these ****s like jordans.
But they do have "remasters" of these for ps4.

I may get a pro to accompany my 4K..but my reg ps4 still looks dope on it..I won't be in a super rush to cop ps5 unless there is some Bethesda launch titles

I'm hoping this generation lasts at least another 2 years. I feel like with the Pro, we're seeing a lot of games get a nice visual bump and I'd expect the PS5 to be a fairly significant upgrade.

I just got my 4k TV. So my regular ps4 looks great to me still. But if i could trade it in and only spend ~$200 on a pro...id do it i think just for future planning

I actually don't mind having multiple systems lol..for example..in just cause 3..there is only 1 save..at all..I can not create a new game without overwriting the main file..it's annoying..plus I can watch blurays anywhere in the house

You get 225 on a ps4 trade at gamestop right now. I can probably find some regular new ps4 deals for less than that. Good to use towards a pro if you can.

I'm not getting a pro again till I get a 4k tv and that doesn't seem likely rn...i do miss the faster loading times

How's destiny 2?

I was chipping through the The Old Hunters DLC solo last night before D2 dropped and man that game is so creepy. :lol:

I dunno what it is but the game has something about it that no other game has.

Back
Top Bottom