The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

image.png

For anyone that has played Uncharted: Lost Legacy, I need advice.

1.One trophy is not popping up for using all weapons. I have used all 24/24 weapons but for some reason the trophy still doesn't pop up & my stats show 24/24.

• For some reason i noticed today when trying to go back and get my remaining treasures that under my "treasures & collectibles" in statistics (treasures this game) & "chapter select" that treasures for certain chapters are missing that I know I got & I have no idea how they disappeared. When i look under the treasures menu or ("treasures" for all games), they show all the ones I obtained there, its only missing in "statistics" or "chapter select" .
  • Whats even weirder is i know i only was missing the Chapter 9 treasures, so i replayed that again & once i got those 3, the trophy popped up.
  • So the game recognized I had all the trophies, but for some reason in the above sections it doesn't show they have been obtained & when replaying the mission that is the same case as the treasures are still in the chapter.

3. All my other stats besides the ones in "treasures & collectibles" have reset. (Ex: Enemies Killed, Play Time Etc)

Did i do something for this to happen? Whats going on? Anyway to fix this? Just want my stats & summary on chapter select main screen to be accurate.

Trying to plat this, so thanks for any comments by anyone who might have an idea.

PO

image.png
Copped..came to almost $70 w/ tax..will be avail end of month..used my credit from the trade in promotion..they are doing it again now by the way

What is the trade in promotion?
Finally think it's time to ditch my ps4 and get a ps4 but want to get a good deal. Not a big gamer these days.

My PS4 is on its last leg. Thinking about trading it in and upgrading to the pro. Do I have to trade in a controller with my PS4?

Everyone at this point who wants a PS4 should get a pro.
Normal one should be out of the question IMO, especially if you have a 4K TV or plan to get one.

I feel like 4K ain't the only reason. It is an all around performer (fps etc.)

And the visuals are noticeably better even on a good 1080p monitor.

said i wasnt going to pick up D2 but wifey will be out of town this weekend. Going to put some time in on it and see if its worth it. I played D1 for maybe 2 weeks and never came back to it.

Hoping its worth it.

any D2 reviews out yet?

I would've gotten a Pro if it had a UHD blu ray player, but now I'm kind of over it and just plan saving the money for the PS5, an announcement of which shouldn't be too far away since the Scorpio is coming out soon.

I'm moving back to CA for a new position and am going to be busy for the next couple months and it'll just sit in the closet. So I was thinking of selling it and using the funds towards the relocation and then get one again near Christmas time.

But when I saw the Secret of Mana announcement, I was already changing my mind lol.

I would've gotten a Pro if it had a UHD blu ray player, but now I'm kind of over it and just plan saving the money for the PS5, an announcement of which shouldn't be too far away since the Scorpio is coming out soon.

XBONEX won't be in the same league as next consoles.
I won't expect next gen till at least 2019.

Was planning on getting a Pro when GT Sport drops.

Timing-wise, is it still "safe"? Meaning, I want it to last a good amount of time before the next console drops... PS5 or whatever...

if you buy it now, you got 2 years minimum before next gen.

Sony called the pro their mid gen upgrade and it came out exactly 3 years after the PS4 in Nov 2013.

So I expect PS5 to be November 2019. It would also fall in line with AMD's GPU Roadmap.

AMDGPU.jpg

said i wasnt going to pick up D2 but wifey will be out of town this weekend. Going to put some time in on it and see if its worth it. I played D1 for maybe 2 weeks and never came back to it.

Hoping its worth it.

any D2 reviews out yet?

D1 is subpar if you plan to only play the campaign, but if you get into MP and endgame co-op content like the raids, it's a blast.

Bungie seems to be driving it home that they improved the game for solo players with D2. It actually has a story, they've improved the patrol sandboxes with more objectives and better missions, and they have something called "guided games" that can match solo players with clans looking to fill a raid team.

I have a 4K TV and don't plan on getting a pro unless my PS4 dies

Nothing at all wrong with this.

I copped mine cause I was able to sell my PS4 for $225 and had money saved. I just knew that I didn't NEED it and I felt mad guilty,

And then one night I was drinking and was just like 'I've earned this' (total BS :lol:) and robo-copped. You guys remember the post :lol:

No regrets though :pimp:

if you buy it now, you got 2 years minimum before next gen.

Sony called the pro their mid gen upgrade and it came out exactly 3 years after the PS4 in Nov 2013.

So I expect PS5 to be November 2019. It would also fall in line with AMD's GPU Roadmap.
3 years... that sounds reasonable, I guess.

One of our other TV's is 10 years old, so I guess it's an excuse to rotate it out for a 4k HDR. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom