The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm checking my email constantly looking like a damn crackhead :smh:

I need my CoD and Dissidia codes now!!!

It looks like they sent me 2-3 codes. Idk if anyone else got that many. I'll see if my friends want in. :lol:

I am liking Lost Legacy, they switch side missions up a little, I was running around looking for treasures but its not traditional UC all the way, just realized there are other tasks if u want to 100% ill see if Ill put the work in been smashing the backlog recently and still have to get my Overwatch in of course.

So preordered games from Amazon get delivered on release date or nah? I thought that was the case, but they emailed me tombout my copy of Madden aint comin in til next week

So preordered games from Amazon get delivered on release date or nah? I thought that was the case, but they emailed me tombout my copy of Madden aint comin in til next week
Amazon Prime will get you your game on release date.

amazon prime sometimes has issues with meeting release date delivery. They missed a handfull of mines even movies.

Hmmm... apparently the COD WWII beta is available in our PSN Store... I guess I'll try it out.

I pre-ordered Madden since I had prime and I was expecting it to be delivered on the 25th. At first it was saying it would be delivered on August 29, but now it's saying it'll be delivered on the 26th.

I pre-ordered Madden since I had prime and I was expecting it to be delivered on the 25th. At first it was saying it would be delivered on August 29, but now it's saying it'll be delivered on the 26th.

Yea mine still says its arriving on the 29th. Maybe I needa hop on that best buy wave

Hit the amazon chat, chat with a rep, they will respond with "we have updated your shipping to launch day" or something I did it with the switch because free shipping was 5-8 days even with prime

Hit the amazon chat, chat with a rep, they will respond with "we have updated your shipping to launch day" or something I did it with the switch because free shipping was 5-8 days even with prime

Tried that and they told me to contact the shipping carrier.

why you guys aint buying digitla copies?

No trade in value (yes I know it's not gonna be much).

Back
Top Bottom