The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

image.png

Don't use the shield weaver until after you beat the game. It adds replay value to go back being OP and keeps the game challenging.

A suggestion is to farm wire from machines once you feel you're able to without taking damage. Precision arrows are :pimp: and pretty OP, especially when you unlock upgrades like firing 2 or 3 bows at once and temporarily slowing down time.

The whistle is OP :lol:

Cuz of the MUT?

Gameplay feels pretty good and I'll probably get back into MUT this yr. I just did that Longshot mode yesterday tho. I clowned it before but I actually ended up liking it :lol:

Imma grind solos after work tho

Also gonna get this franchise started with my Chiefs so I can drop AS11

Gameplay feels pretty good and I'll probably get back into MUT this yr. I just did that Longshot mode yesterday tho. I clowned it before but I actually ended up liking it :lol:

Imma grind solos after work tho

Also gonna get this franchise started with my Chiefs so I can drop AS11

Without any spoilers, do you actually get drafted and play in the NFL like a MyPlayer mode, or na?

Without any spoilers, do you actually get drafted and play in the NFL like a MyPlayer mode, or na?

Well I can't really tell you about the draft without spoiling :rofl: but I'm pretty sure EA already said this part publicly.

There is no NFL gameplay

Also I think they said this part story related. Not a story spoiler but more a story related feature.

There's multiple endings

Well I can't really tell you about the draft without spoiling :rofl: but I'm pretty sure EA already said this part publicly.

There is no NFL gameplay

Also I think they said this part story related. Not a story spoiler but more a story related feature.

There's multiple endings

Definitely wish there was NFL gameplay.

If you want the ultimate challenge, try to play on the Ultra Hard difficulty without the Shield Weaver armor.
I don't have a desire to even play it again until the DLC I had fun with it and all, just rather deal with my backlog for now.

Back
Top Bottom