The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm digging this new NT ignore feature. Just found out whole threads don't even show up. Haven't seen the Xbox thread since.

Read about some game called Battlegrounds that will drop first on xb1 then on ps4.

Looks like it might be fun.

People are hyped for it.

Is this a PC game?

For those that have played HZD, are there any weapons or armor I should look for early on? I'm on my way to Meridian now.

Read about some game called Battlegrounds that will drop first on xb1 then on ps4.

Looks like it might be fun.

People are hyped for it.

Is this a PC game?

Yea it's cold af on PC :pimp:. Idk how streamlined they'll have to make it for console tho. Also it's still in early access. I was reading that's why it's on XB first because they have an early access program

For those that have played HZD, are there any weapons or armor I should look for early on? I'm on my way to Meridian now.

I used the one that recharges itself, from what you said however I think that early in the game you can't get the armor I mentioned until most the map is discovered because you need to find keys or something to get this armor. I might be giving a horrible description because I haven't played since I beat it and this is all from memory.

Nice, I'm all late.

Did you do the new UC?

Started it last night, got to chapter 4. Played some multiplayer too, The King of the Hill is cool.
Haha I just hit you about it in the Xbox thread. I'm digging it so far. I'm on chapter 3 now. I'm down to run some MP too.

Whatever the bow is that lets you use tearblast. I went with the stealth armor at first. Look up where the power cells are so you don't have to collect them all at the end of the game and can grab them as you go.

If you guys want a challenge avoid the Shield-weaver outfit. It basically makes you invincible.

Whatever the bow is that lets you use tearblast. I went with the stealth armor at first. Look up where the power cells are so you don't have to collect them all at the end of the game and can grab them as you go.
That's it the power cells, yeah once you get those you are live. The tearblast make T Rex much easier. There is one T Rex fight in a small room it was dumb annoying. The Trip Wires are also good for bigger machines if they have a weakness.

The hunting challenges were really some of my favorite parts

I haven't heard of or ran into any of those things yet :lol:

I'm guess I'm still fairly early in the game. I assume getting to Meridian is when the game opens up even more.

Back
Top Bottom