The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I won't front I gave up on the AC series, tried FC4 multiple times and could never get into it, and can't really mess with Ubi either for the time being. Was just wondering what other people's reasons are for it.

Man - you know how it is.

But I promise you you don't want nothing to do with this fighting game genre/community I have to deal with :x

This my first fighting game :smh:I'm top 1% in the world and i get hate mail all the time :smh: dudes take it way to serious

This my first fighting game :smh:I'm top 1% in the world and i get hate mail all the time :smh: dudes take it way to serious

Bro - I was off the meat rack in MK9 and used one of the worst characters in the game. And my style was funky :lol:.

I got so many threats man :lol:

Bro - I was off the meat rack in MK9 and used one of the worst characters in the game. And my style was funky :lol:.

I got so many threats man :lol:

That's me :lol: i use one of the worst characters and they be like how :lol: funniest one was dude was like I hate you and that attack. I was like ok I won't use it rematch? He agreed washed him again. He said dont use that character I was like ok. Used somebody different. Washed him again. Last message I got was f****** n****r :lol:

That's me :lol: i use one of the worst characters and they be like how :lol: funniest one was dude was like I hate you and that attack. I was like ok I won't use it rematch? He agreed washed him again. He said dont use that character I was like ok. Used somebody different. Washed him again. Last message I got was f****** n****r :lol:

:rofl:

So you can 1v1?

Curious on why you feel this way about Ubisoft. Not saying I'm a fan in theirs, but just wondering why you're saying to boycott any product of theirs.

I don't like game companies who release games on a annual basis. Ubisoft also makes games that are half assed and not complete, they focus on and force micro transaction on all they're games.They also focus more on online multi player instead of the single player main story lines.

Bottom line is game companies like EA, Activison, and Ubisoft are all about the $$$ and revenue for their shareholders and investors.

Last edited:
I don't like game companies who release games on a annual basis. Ubisoft also makes games the are half assed and not complete, they focus on and force micro transaction on all they're games.The also focus more on online multi player instead of the single player main story lines.

Bottom line is just game companies like EA, Activison, and Ubisoft are all about the $$$ and revenue for their shareholder and investors.

Well,

Yeah,

I mean - if any company gets that big you have to play the game. Not saying it is right I am just being real.

But yeah if you are into MP mostly the games they have been putting out are hot fire. Micro-transactions don't really bother me cause I don't have to participate :lol:

But I feel you

So... how is P5? Do I need to cop it asap and not play for a few months? :lol:
I got about 5 hours in and it feels like such a drag. It's really slow. My boy told me that's how all Persona games are at first so I'm hoping it picks up soon.

I won't front I gave up on the AC series, tried FC4 multiple times and could never get into it, and can't really mess with Ubi either for the time being. Was just wondering what other people's reasons are for it.
I used to like AC, played all the first 5 games in the franchise. Then it got repetitive and boring real quick. I still played it tho cause history is one of my favorite subjects. :lol:

I got Black Flag downloaded for free on my 360 but I still haven't touched it. :smh:

I got about 5 hours in and it feels like such a drag. It's really slow. My boy told me that's how all Persona games are at first so I'm hoping it picks up soon.

This is the main reason I couldn't really get into P3 or P4.. I need some action, fighting, or something to happen.

Felt like a melodramatic high school soap opera

Yeah man. Games are amazing but lord have merthy bro :lol:.

To be honest I prolly won't ever bother with P5

Last edited:
The Persona fighting game was the worst if you did the story mode. I swear I went an hour without fighting.

Fun game tho when you did fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom