The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Seems nice, but at this point I'm not really interested in picking one up. Gotta see something worthwhile games-wise.

Yeah Persona games always take time to REALLY get started. You can easily be 15+ hours into the story and still be in the learning phase.

P5 is MUCH better than the others in the beginning though. You get way more action in the learning phase than past ones. 

So what's everyone's thought on Project Scorpio? Or are we not allowed to talk about "them" here?
nerd.gif

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/6/15204264/project-scorpio-specifications-microsoft-xbox
Specs look great, now they just need to deliver a solid software lineup.

The 4K Bluray drive is huge.

To add to the Ubi games that are good, Valiant Hearts, Child of Light, and Farcry Primal were all extremely well done.

Last edited:
Don't really think I'm getting a Scorpio I have over 40 games on my Microsoft account but are there hasn't been a game I wanted on the one in a long time

I'm sure Microsoft will own the holidays tho

I wish my pro played blu rays tho

Last edited:
Dude you don't have a PS4? :lol:

You're in here pretty frequently :lol:

Nope never had one lol

True be told yall talk more in here about actually games rather than other crap. Shhhhhhhhh im X1 tho :frown: dont boot me

I feel you on that man, I had a One for 2 years or so before my Pro and I couldn't do that thread. Drop in once in awhile but it's like a TAN with just the same 4 dudes in there :lol:

So what's everyone's thought on Project Scorpio? Or are we not allowed to talk about "them" here? :nerd:

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/6/15204264/project-scorpio-specifications-microsoft-xbox

We knew the specs already so no surprise buts the little additions that I applaud MS for. Freesync, system wide supersampling, dx12 integration into the CPU. 4K DVR etc

They did good with the time on their hands.

They will probably market it better than the pro since they need to go all out so all that's left is to find out the price and the software lineup to go with it.

Bro - I was off the meat rack in MK9 and used one of the worst characters in the game. And my style was funky :lol:.

I got so many threats man :lol:
Ah,all this talk reminds me of when I used to main Dan in SF IV. Y'all dont know hate mail till you beat someone with Dan. Oh boy. :lol:
I remember I beat one of the top Ryu players one time (2-0 with a perfect) in random matchmaking and he went off on me in messages. :lol:

So what's everyone's thought on Project Scorpio? Or are we not allowed to talk about "them" here? :nerd:

We knew the specs already so no surprise buts the little additions that I applaud MS for. Freesync, system wide supersampling, dx12 integration into the CPU. 4K DVR etc

They did good with the time on their hands.

They will probably market it better than the pro since they need to go all out so all that's left is to find out the price and the software lineup to go with it.

Scorpio looks cool, wouldn't be against trading my year 1 XB1 to upgrade, but I have a Pro. So unless they drop some games for it that sway me into that direction I'll be chilling off that for a little.

Tech specs look good for the Scorpio but unless there are actual exclusives worth playing on the X1 I see no reason to buy it. I've been thinking of just getting rid of my X1 but I'm holding off until e3 to see if there are any major announcements

At this point I just keep my One because that's what all my friends game on so multiplayer games get copped on that

:rofl:

"good general gaming thread"

lots of posts about the scropio

iyen posts about forza and its FOH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but for real doe... i doubt i'll buy a scorpio and for sure no ps4 pro for me.

:rofl:

"good general gaming thread"

lots of posts about the scropio

iyen posts about forza and its FOH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but for real doe... i doubt i'll buy a scorpio and for sure no ps4 pro for me.
Bro you know iYen post infinite amounts of FH gifs, everybody already gets the point :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom