The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Handling a car in DC
sick.gif

Games is beautiful, though.
What's wrong with it?
giphy.gif

I think it's just tough controlling vehicles. I downloaded the plus version and I've been flying everywhere haha. Tempted to get the full version but only if I improve. I think the PS+ version was supposed to have something like 15 cars, I only see two when I try and do a single race, the mini cooper and some BMW. Do I have to unlock the rest by playing?
Correct. More stars, more content.

Last edited:
If you think controlling cars is BAD in Driveclub, I don't know what to tell you. 
laugh.gif
 It's not GT, but come on now...

Go play The Crew and tell me Driveclub's car control is bad.

Last edited:
If you think controlling cars is BAD in Driveclub, I don't know what to tell you. :lol:  It's not GT, but come on now...

Go play The Crew and tell me Driveclub's car control is bad.

It's definitely different, but the controls are tight and responsive. I'd say definitely more on the arcade side of Arcade vs Sim sliding scale. Cars behave differently than GT6 when braking, turning, weight transfer and the different track/offtrack surfaces. Braking is the most different for me.

All in all, actually really fun. Might just cop the full game after playing more of the Plus version and deciding I want more. Beautiful game and I like how it sounds.

Online racers are savages, though. :lol:

Last edited:
I think it's just tough controlling vehicles. I downloaded the plus version and I've been flying everywhere haha. Tempted to get the full version but only if I improve. I think the PS+ version was supposed to have something like 15 cars, I only see two when I try and do a single race, the mini cooper and some BMW. Do I have to unlock the rest by playing?

Not sure what cars are included in the PS+ version but I play it like a SIM knowing that it's more forgiving.

Some cars will definitely annoy you. Hennessy Venom and Ariel Atom will put your DS4 in danger but nothing you can't overcome by learning the track and car.

Last edited:
The last of us 2 is in development.

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

Sir Drake spilled the beans.

tlou 2 wishlist
 Joel's dies from infection(wound from earlier).

Ellie's in her early 30s or Tess's age.

She knows that Joel lied to her.

Her trying to save humanity with her blood only for something to go horribly wrong.

Like her blood saves people, but they half transform into clickers or whatever.

Last edited:
PlayStation 4 dominates Europe with ’70-90%’ of console market
PlayStation 4 is holding a firm grip on Europe, Sony has told VG247, enjoying nothing less than 70% market-share in any European country.

PlayStation 4 is currently enjoying nothing less than 70% market-share in any European nation, SCEE president Jim Ryan has told VG247.

“We have a very significant market leadership,” said Ryan, speaking in Los Angeles last week.

“Well, we have market leadership in every country in Europe, and have very significant market leadership in continental Europe. Extremely significant. I don’t think market share’s any less than 70%, and frequently greater than 90% in continental Europe.”

While Sony’s success in Europe is allowing the company to take increasing risks with software, such as Media Molecule’s unusual Dreams project, recent accomplishments mean the firm feels under no pressure to cut prices.

“Particularly in Europe… our momentum is still very considerable,” Ryan said. “We’re happy with the price and we’re happy with the value proposition.

“Consumers, equally and more importantly, appear to he happy with the price and the value proposition. We’ll leave it where it is for now.”

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/30/playstation-4-dominates-europe-with-70-90-of-console-market/

They should leave TLOU alone. I don't think a sequel would live up to the first one.

The last of us 2 is in development.
198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

Sir Drake spilled the beans.

tlou 2 wishlist
 Joel's dies from infection(wound from earlier).
Ellie's in her early 30s or Tess's age.
She knows that Joel lied to her.
Her trying to save humanity with her blood only for something to go horribly wrong.
Like her blood saves people, but they half transform into clickers or whatever.

If this is true then :smokin

They should leave TLOU alone. I don't think a sequel would live up to the first one.
I don't think it would either. I thought the ending of the game was perfect. This was one of the only games that kept me emotionally involved to the story. Leave it be!

Back
Top Bottom