The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Stuff like this is why I'll never catch up on my backlog. Colin Moriarty listed his top 5 games of all-time and now I want to play Wild Arms :smh: :lol:

I'm gonna play Suikoden 2 im not sure if ill ever play 1 or 3. I heard 1 has bugs.

But i am in the same boat. I am having a ball with P4G so i will probbaly end up playing persona 3 on PS3 since i heard it's better than the poertable version and Persona Q doesn't connect with the portable one.

So lets say i need to finish P4G i think i an half done at 34 hours in. Then plus 2 more persona games and suikoden 2. Plus i have at least 4 Final Fantasy games from back in the day i wanna play. 5,6,8,9. Then the 7 remake i guess ill wait on.

It's just inane. I mean i am saving tons of money but gettimg into RPG's is keeping me from other **** haha

Finally got to do a few laps on DriveClub... !  It definitely feels different from GT & PC... it'll take some getting-used-to! 

Easier or harder and are you using a wheel?
IMO, all driving games are easier with a wheel... lol.  

But DC wasn't as arcady as I thought.  Definitely can't throw the car around like Ridge Racer or something.  Not as refined or precise as sims like PC or GT, but then again, given the races, you can't really be that precise.  Lots of "get out of my way" driving!  
laugh.gif

EDIT - Misread your question... at the end of the day, PC & GT are harder IMO cuz you need to be accurate and consistent... less margin for error.  

Last edited:
Picking up Drive Club later, any way to get all the DLC without buying individually on PSN?

ALSO, what the odds of a Capcom vs SNK2 port or added to PS Now? Id subscribe solely for that game.

SF4 and 5 is okay but I miss the 2D fighters. A KofF on PS4 would suffice.

IMO, all driving games are easier with a wheel... lol.  

But DC wasn't as arcady as I thought.  Definitely can't throw the car around like Ridge Racer or something.  Not as refined or precise as sims like PC or GT, but then again, given the races, you can't really be that precise.  Lots of "get out of my way" driving!  :lol:
Yea, exactly it's a simcade. When you get to some night/weather races, that's when the precision becomes more important.

Picking up Drive Club later, any way to get all the DLC without buying individually on PSN?

ALSO, what the odds of a Capcom vs SNK2 port or added to PS Now? Id subscribe solely for that game.

SF4 and 5 is okay but I miss the 2D fighters. A KofF on PS4 would suffice.

You can get the season pass which has all the DLC, but I would get the full game first before the pass.

Dude really lost it, 2TB is enough for me. Glad I made that decision as well. A bigger hard drive would be nice just to be safe but I wouldn't want to have to deal with adding something additional onto my PS4

Yea, exactly it's a simcade. When you get to some night/weather races, that's when the precision becomes more important.
And another thing were the tracks... it's so much harder when you don't know where you're going! 

And another thing were the tracks... it's so much harder when you don't know where you're going! 
I also found some of the later DLC to be alot more difficult than the core game. Pacesetter, Midnight, and Downforce were all fairly challenging. Still haven't fully starred half of the DLC packs. 

I will say that Driveclub's Season Pass is one of the best investments I have made. Great content, and at regular intervals as well.

Last edited:
10 minutes of acting like a moron just to to say it doesn't work?

I didn't want anything attached to my PS4 so I was never interested in this. I'll upgrade to 2TB and that should be fine for me.

Witcher 3 really is excellent, I just finished the main story last night.  I put in about 60 hours over the last 6 weeks and can easily see myself putting another 100 over the next few months replaying the story and finishing side missions; the value is incredible I would even say similar to elder scrolls.

Besides a few small bugs the game does nearly everything else perfectly.

Pretty accurate review of the game if you're on the fence:

The Witcher has too much content imo. I know that sounds crazy but that's truly how I felt. A lot of times I was under leveled to progress in the main story. I'd go and do side quests but there's just so many (some that have nothing to do with the main quest) that I'd forget what I originally set out to do. I'll pick it up again when it's a little cheaper (had to trade it in for Batman) but I doubt I'll ever finish it.

I can't. Say that about witcher in terms of the amount of content. The side quests are done really nicely imo with nice twists to them and what not. There are a lot tho I will admit that and I usually tend to be over leveled at times because I get carried away in exploring the world and doing the side quests

Man I don't even treat the witcher like it has a story. I see it as a day in the life of Geralt of Rivia. Its a video game documentary to me.

Man, I can't drift for beans in Drive Club.  Come to think of it, I can't drift at all! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I really like it I just couldn't put in the time like I wanted to. I really can't wait to see what CDPR does with Cyberpunk 2077.

Back
Top Bottom