***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. NLDS vs Padres. Game 1 10/5 5:38 pm PST

Honestly feels like pressure is back on SD. They threw some great punches today but found out this lineup is different from before.
Last playoff series vs San Diego dodgers won the first game and let them linger, making the game close. Padres came back and won the next 3.

I think game 2 is a must to deflate any confidence the Padres have especially not knowing what we’re gonna get from Buehler game 3

Last edited:
Lady playoff series vs San Diego dodgers won the first game and let them linger, making the game close. Padres came back and won the next 3.

I think game 2 is a must to deflate any confidence the Padres have especially not knowing what we’re gonna get from Buehler game 3
True, but I just feel that Iineup wasn’t as deep. I’m with you though, don’t let these MFs stay in it at all. Barrage them early or just stack the hits like today. Just seems like we finally have guys that’ll just put it in play and not want to launch everything.

That was so different than what I’m used to from the October Dodgers lol.

They fell behind and didn’t fold. Even when they were losing they had good at bats and worked Ceases pitch count high. The bullpen was clutch.

They gotta do it 2 more times in this series between now and next Friday though.

Back
Top Bottom