The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Do not want a TLoU sequel.

I didnt eem want the first TLoU.

Make Crash Bandicoot 2k16 already man

I got my second code for attending the PS experience...its a skin for Arkham Knight.

Do not want a TLoU sequel.

I didnt eem want the first TLoU.

Make Crash Bandicoot 2k16 already man
I remember there being some article about how they wanted to continue jax or crash.

Can't remember.

Either way,

The rights to Crash are owned by Activision
sick.gif
They also own Spyro.
tired.gif

None of the main people that created Crash are even at Naughty Dog anymore.

Rather have Straley, Druckmann, & co. create their own stuff than retread a former playstation mascot platformer.

I would be disappointed if ND went back to that series (and they can't anyway, so...).

Last edited:
You sure about that? I could swore Colin from Kinda Funny just mentioned that some key members are still there. He talked about them saying that they made the first game too hard.

At least according to Wiki.

In any case, Straley and Druckman basically lead the studio and they only go back to Jak & Daxter.

You sure about that? I could swore Colin from Kinda Funny just mentioned that some key members are still there. He talked about them saying that they made the first game too hard.
I think he was talking about when he went to ND a couple years back for his huge History of Naughty Dog article he wrote for IGN.

I might be remembering a different conversation though.

Last edited:
I think it's natural to want sequels to good games. Uncharted was easily my favorite franchise last gen. I'm hoping A Thief's End isn't the last game.

I think he was talking about when he went to ND a couple years back for his huge History of Naughty Dog article he wrote for IGN.

I might be remembering a different conversation though.
Ok. He mentioned it today but I wasn't paying too much attention to it.

I actually went through my PS3 (watching Netflix right now). Account Management / Transaction History / Service List, then all the way at the bottom was PS+.

Back
Top Bottom