The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
repped!! 
bout to drop a dime!!!
#classic

She got me once.. but that was my mistake.. same name.. most recently Fear 3 and DB Dunks.. no issue

Have you successfully purchased anything since you got 'Megged'? I was always under the impression that they block future orders once you are flagged for 'bot usage' (assuming you are using the same login and payment method).

Have you successfully purchased anything since you got 'Megged'? I was always under the impression that they block future orders once you are flagged for 'bot usage' (assuming you are using the same login and payment method).
yes i was, no ban.. my megged was for multiple orders, not for un-fair use of NDC... i used different mailing address but got popped for using same name.. on those seperate orders

I just want to know one thing. Evilside do you plan on running your destroyer's at SF for the DB's?...Please let me have a shot at getting these online. :smile:

Last edited:
since theres a "new" rsvp policy im trying to decide if its even worth it to try at DC, or if it would be easier to strike out on NDC

Lmao evilside gonna have people outside camping regardless if he gets any or not.
Just because someone doesn't pickup an RSVP doesn't mean the store will pass them out to the line. Greedy employees will take em.

The greedy will be there nonetheless. No matter how many time Nike change the RSVP. Employee already got their pair before you.

You act as if the RSVP process even deters the existence of greedy employees.

Nope but you make it more easier for them lol

You rsvp all these pairs and then when they dont get picked up the store can do whatever they want with the pairs making it easier for an employee to get them......if you didnt do false RSVPs someone who had the intention of going and picking it up could have gotten it.....leaving no pairs for the employees to take

So good job bro.....

You rsvp all these pairs and then when they dont get picked up the store can do whatever they want with the pairs making it easier for an employee to get them......if you didnt do false RSVPs someone who had the intention of going and picking it up could have gotten it.....leaving no pairs for the employees to take

So good job bro.....
He has already said he doesn't care about that, his main focus is that every rsvp he gets takes dollars out of your pocket.

So good job bro.....
He has already said he doesn't care about that, his main focus is that every rsvp he gets takes dollars out of your pocket.
:smile:

Juaninzze has a valid point..  and i do understand ES mission. But even with the service providers charging whatever, the majority of sneakers end up in the consumers hands for a minimum makeup, where as when ES locks up RSVP's, the employees typically keep or funnel to friends/family mainly to be resold, which drives that markup, up substanially.. 

Its truly a choice of the lesser evils (no pun intended).. with things being what they are im sure their can be a meeting of the minds in which all parties are happy with the outcome of future release's.. minus the "crooked" employees..  

just my 2¢

Last edited:
You look at the current release.

I look at the future releases.

I'm willing to f*#k things up for a fair-er RSVP process when the Red Octobers drop.

Nike is given plenty of time to change things up before then.

If Red Octobers come around and the RSVP situation is no better - don't worry - the RSVP Destroyers will have real names attached.  

the RSVP Destroyers will have real names attached.  
sick.gif
 where does the line start? i need to set up my ghost chair now. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom