The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And FCFS for the Fear Pack was pre-calculated by Nike, too? ... Right

NIKE DID RSVP FOR THE LESS HYPED SHOES THE WEEK THE KD SUPREME RELEASED AND FCFS FOR KD SUPREME. SOMETIMES THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON AS TO WHAT THEY DO. UNLESS SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO THEIR INNER WORKINGS, TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT IS A FOOL'S GAME...

NO ONE REALLY CARED FOR FEAR PACK BESIDES THE WHAT WAS REALLY LIMITED (THE 5'S). JUDGING THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS I GET OR PM'S I RECIEVE PRETTY MUCH TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A RELEASE.

LIKE I SAID, THE PROOF OF WHEN THE NIKE SWITCH UP WOULD OCCUR IS IN MY PAST POSTS MONTHS AGO.

Last edited:
People want things handed to them. If they don't want to do any of the work themselves, I don't see anything wrong with RSVP sites charging those people. People pay for VIP treatment everywhere nowadays. If they don't mind coughing up $500 just to skip the line more power to them.

Then there are people like me that would never ever pay someone to secure a pair of shoes for me. I'd rather get my hands dirty, invest the time and learn what I need to learn to get it done myself. If you don't have the time, pay someone to do it for you. Id much rather pay a programmer to create a custom bot that can be used over and over then pay an RSVP fee everytime a pair of shoes I want comes out.

Enough if the complaining guys. No one is going to do the work for free so you either do it yourself or pay the person that took the time to do it for you (either paying your programmer or paying a fee everytime).

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT IS RSVP SITES DISAPPEARED TODAY, THEN THEY WOULD MAGICALLY COP EVERY RELEASE.
IF I HAD TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION, AT THIS MOMENT, I DON'T THINK NIKE WANTS TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, IN FACT, I THINK THEY USE US.
laugh.gif
The first line I quoted I agree 100%, however that 2nd I quoted is complete BS. Nike needs no help from an RSVP site to move their shoes...

NEVER SAID THEY NEEDED IT. I SAID I BELIEVE THEY USE US IN SOME TYPE OF WAY. I THINK THEY GET SOME TYPE OF SICK PLEASURE IN SEEING ALL THE CHAOS THAT IS CURRENTLY OCCURING.

Another Valid post.. Time is money, and this is why i have no problems with the service providers,, they simply offer a service, its up to the consumer to purchase.. its a byproduct of living in a Captialistic society..even the champ pack at $300-$500.. it was still fair less than resale.. granted most people today buy sneakers solely to flip, again a byproduct of a captialistic society..  I work full time, have 2 kids, Both into sneakers, both wear men size shoes... I just dont have the time to camp, wake up stand in line, drive all over the place for sneakers.. RSVP sites litterally save me time, and money, granted they dont always come thru, but its a better option, than me missing half of a day at work,"money lost" to sit in front of a computer screen, waiting for a tweet"time lost". even if i secure 1 pair.. i'm still short 1 pair, sometimes 2 if im after the sneaker also..  my biggest gripe is the "crooked employee".. when they do shady crap,, i have absouletly no shot of obtaining sneakers

Im sure many others feel the same way about time and money.. however im not blind to the fact that most resellers seek the same options aswell, which is a small inconvience in the grand scheme

its honestly just the way the shoe game has progressed.

bulk buyers have historically existed. now they exist in the digital world in larger numbers; mostly anonymously.

even if nike does something, you still have footlocker & co that you can use.

I honestly think things will taper off eventually. This wont have anything to do with Nike or its vendors making things better. It will have everything to do with its consumers just losing interest.

Think of it like this:

Prices keep getting higher
Releases happen almost every week and in multiples most of the time
Its harder to actually purchase products now

IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION ASKING A MEMBER FOR HIS SERVICE OR ABOUT HIS SERVICE, IT WILL BE DELETED.

TAKE IT TO PM.

Memphis - I think your opinion has some points. Not that it will make things better but the main thing I got from your comment is:

Your customers don't mind paying the "tip" because they are probably getting multiples for every release and selling the extras to get their pair for retail or below.

RSVP sites are what we call "Enablers" which mean people that usually would not have means to get a pair, or more than one pair, now can conveniently purchase as many pairs as the services yield.

Without RSVP sites, or bots, there definitely would be more pairs to go around.

Why? Because 1 person cannot place an order on 3-5 sites simultaneously like a bot can do.

In the end, its simple math.

1 person per shoe

Last edited:
1.) WHETHER EVILSIDE'S PLAN WILL SUCCEED IS UP IN THE AIR. IT MIGHT, IT MIGHT NOT. DID HE CAUSE NIKE TO SWITCH UP? HIGHLY UNLIKELY, I BELIEVE NIKE TO BE TOO POMPOUS TO ALLOW ANY ONE PERSON TO DICTATE THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES.

2.)EVILSIDE'S APPEARANCE SEEMED MORE COINCIDENTAL TO THAT FACT MORE THAN ANYTHING. A LOT OF THINGS AT NIKE DON'T HAPPEN ON THE FLY. THEY ARE PRE-PLANNED MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

3.)IN THE END, IF NIKE DOES FINALLY DECIDE TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, THEN I'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME WAY TO SURVIVE WITH MY COMPUTER AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREES :lol:

Out of your wall of text I'm gonna address three specific points:
1.) Wow... Lets see. One person can make a difference, he already has. If you can't see it you are blind. Think it can't happen google Geohot, Ps3, failoverflow. I'm pretty sure Sony is a hell of a lot bigger than Nike. Sometimes you have to force the hand..it isn't always open to change.

2.)Coincidental? Just because a lot of things at Nike don't happen "on the fly" doesn't mean that none do. ES is posting links before they go on twitter. Can you do that? I'm thinking he knows a lot more about all of this than you do.

3.)Ah, yes. The humble brag. Need I say more?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ not as fast....
That right there is the big difference. I'm well aware of friends and fam help but we can agree there is a significant latency with that process.

1.) WHETHER EVILSIDE'S PLAN WILL SUCCEED IS UP IN THE AIR. IT MIGHT, IT MIGHT NOT. DID HE CAUSE NIKE TO SWITCH UP? HIGHLY UNLIKELY, I BELIEVE NIKE TO BE TOO POMPOUS TO ALLOW ANY ONE PERSON TO DICTATE THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES.

2.)EVILSIDE'S APPEARANCE SEEMED MORE COINCIDENTAL TO THAT FACT MORE THAN ANYTHING. A LOT OF THINGS AT NIKE DON'T HAPPEN ON THE FLY. THEY ARE PRE-PLANNED MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

3.)IN THE END, IF NIKE DOES FINALLY DECIDE TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, THEN I'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME WAY TO SURVIVE WITH MY COMPUTER AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREES
laugh.gif
Out of your wall of text I'm gonna address three specific points:
1.) Wow... Lets see. One person can make a difference, he already has. If you can't see it you are blind. Think it can't happen google Geohot, Ps3, failoverflow. I'm pretty sure Sony is a hell of a lot bigger than Nike. Sometimes you have to force the hand..it isn't always open to change.

2.)Coincidental? Just because a lot of things at Nike don't happen "on the fly" doesn't mean that none do. ES is posting links before they go on twitter. Can you do that? I'm thinking he knows a lot more about all of this than you do.

3.)Ah, yes. The humble brag. Need I say more?
That capability did show up during this whole process.

So, if y'all still want to put a value on my time - PRICELESS!

You act as if the RSVP process even deters the existence of greedy employees.
Nope but you make it more easier for them lol

You rsvp all these pairs and then when they dont get picked up the store can do whatever they want with the pairs making it easier for an employee to get them......if you didnt do false RSVPs someone who had the intention of going and picking it up could have gotten it.....leaving no pairs for the employees to take

So good job bro.....
He has already said he doesn't care about that, his main focus is that every rsvp he gets takes dollars out of your pocket.
I don't RSVP or go to stores for shoes, but if I did, I would much prefer to pay for an RSVP than camp in line.  My time is worth more than $50.

Juanizze is just salty ES is taking money out of his pocket.

What he did at NT Lenox made it possible for folks to get their pairs at retail without having to pay $500 for an RSVP.

IF NOTHING ELSE, I'LL BE SATISFIED IF HE DESTROYS ALL SERVICES. 
Yet you're in this thread begging people to send you bots.

Juanizze is just salty ES is taking money out of his pocket.

What he did at NT Lenox made it possible for folks to get their pairs at retail without having to pay $500 for an RSVP.

IF NOTHING ELSE, I'LL BE SATISFIED IF HE DESTROYS ALL SERVICES. 

Yet you're in this thread begging people to send you bots.

HENCE, THE HYPOCRISY A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW. I FIND IT FUNNY VIEWING ON TWITTER, THE SAME DUDES ON EVILSIDE'S TWITTER ARE THE SAME DUDES SENDING ME PM'S OR DM'S FOR NDC OR RSVP SNIPE. THEN AGAIN, THESE SAME DUDES ALSO BEG EVILSIDE FOR BOTS AND RSVP'S EVEN THOUGH HE HAS STATED MANY TIMES, THAT WAS NOT HIS PURPOSE.

HENCE, THE HYPOCRISY A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW. I FIND IT FUNNY VIEWING ON TWITTER, THE SAME DUDES ON EVILSIDE'S TWITTER ARE THE SAME DUDES SENDING ME PM'S OR DM'S FOR NDC OR RSVP SNIPE. THEN AGAIN, THESE SAME DUDES ALSO BEG EVILSIDE FOR BOTS AND RSVP'S EVEN THOUGH HE HAS STATED MANY TIMES, THAT WAS NOT HIS PURPOSE.

I agree. People are users for sure. I'm also pretty sure the some of the same people that seek evilside's help on their own bots make use of said bots for more than just 1 pair per release.

It is what it is.

I agree. People are users for sure. I'm also pretty sure the some of the same people that seek evilside's help on their own bots make use of said bots for more than just 1 pair per release.

It is what it is.

OF COURSE THEY WOULD. PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE GREEDY NO MATTER WHAT THE MEANS ARE TO ACHIEVE THE PRODUCT.

RSVP'S - CLUB HOPPING (THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO CALL IT :lol: ) FROM RSVP SITE TO RSVP SITE BUYING ALL THEY CAN AT EACH

FCFS/RAFFLES - LOADING UP THE ENTIRE FAM FOR A ROAD TRIP TO LOCAL MALL/NIKETOWN. WHY THE HELL IS A NEW BORN BABY AT A CAMPOUT? SAW THIS AT A CAMPOUT A WHILE AGO. THE NEWBORN BABY PUT IN MORE HARDBODY CAMP TIME THAN I DID :lol:

Like menphissfinest said earlier.... I personally have used RSVP sites in the past to secure a pair or two. Do I like the fact that I have to pay for a service, no. But I have a full time job with responsibilities, a wife a mortgage. I just can't camp out for days to get a pair of shoes. I've been collecting for over 15 years, sometimes I wish it would go back to the way it used to be, walking in to a store and picking up what you need no problem. It is what it is though. If I have to use a service, so be it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom