The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You act like this is a business.. Nike will change there links once it gets widespread pretty simple
Act like its a business??? Have you seen all the RSVP sites/NDC order sites and what they charge??? People WILL capitalize until its changed.....if its even figured out. Here's to hoping Nike is pro-active instead of re-active.

Ahhh Why can't Nike do last week RSVP for the DB5.... Now everyone system is updated.

my first RSVP win last year was the DB9.. their was a ton of stock behind the counter too.. may have a chance if nike rolls out the mass tweet, hope for a few providers systems to overload, coupled with a miss hashtag or two.. i may have a fighting chance..
nerd.gif
but thanks to you guys i have a half way decent bot for NDC that saturday.. still working on ways to improve and tweak it..

my first RSVP win last year was the DB9.. their was a ton of stock behind the counter too.. may have a chance if nike rolls out the mass tweet, hope for a few providers systems to overload, coupled with a miss hashtag or two.. i may have a fighting chance..
nerd.gif
but thanks to you guys i have a half way decent bot for NDC that saturday.. still working on ways to improve and tweak it..
Don't get MEGGED

who wants to sell me a bot?  I skimmed the thread and didn't learn anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom