The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My auto add to cart stopped working this Saturday. I tested it before the release and it was doing nothing. I just copped manually like the good old days. Got the last three releases that way.

I've also heard from like 3-4 other people theirs isn't working either.

Idk maybe Nike finally figured it out.

My bot worked fine for the 5's on NDC. Was checked out by 5:02am PST.

I got through for the DB Dunks and my order shipped today with no problem :smokin Changing my JS add to cart file to CRX worked like a charm.

I got through for the DB Dunks and my order shipped today with no problem
smokin.gif
Changing my JS add to cart file to CRX worked like a charm.
idgi, its the samething

thread is sorta dying, even though we know RSVP sites(and ES) have patched up their systems for nike's 'fix'

thread is sorta dying, even though we know RSVP sites(and ES) have patched up their systems for nike's 'fix'
I got kinda bored of trying to write code for this anymore. I don't even have a nike store in my area, so there's no real point in even messing with OCR code. 
frown.gif

My twitter scanner open ruvilla page instead of Nike link lol. I laughed, goes back, manually add to cart, waited in line for 3mins, and paid. Scanner and bit was not needed at all for the FRVs.

wtf. haven't gotten any shipping info on mine yet. 
frown.gif

I haven't received a shipping confirmation email either. I'm hoping its just because of the holiday weekend but we'll see. I will let you guys know the outcome. For the record, mine did contain mouse events.

I haven't received a shipping confirmation email either. I'm hoping its just because of the holiday weekend but we'll see. I will let you guys know the outcome. For the record, mine did contain mouse events.
i think they just didnt send emails. i still hadn't got one so i just went to my Nike account on Nike.com and checked my orders and both shoes i ordered Saturday shipped already and are scheduled to be here friday (West Coast)

my bot stopped working and i haven't cared to fix it or even look at what they've changed

i'll pay attention when they announce something decent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom