The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thats true, or it would just raise huge red flags and get them black listed + all orders cancelled. i can see both sides of the issue, and maybe i as a real consumer can benefit from this in some way. either getting an early linking or having all the tlo services taken out so my chances increase. 

i'm not offering links as a routine service.

this was just a proof of concept. 

replicate the algorithm based on my tweeted link? nope - not possible. people have been trying to do that since TLOs started. 

replicate the algorithm based on my tweeted link? nope - not possible. people have been trying to do that since TLOs started. 
you just proved its possible so now they'll look even harder

Can you make it at least an occasional service?   Like for really hot releases cough (yeezy's)...  The biggest deter would be to share the link 1 min prior to going live cuz it will be very difficult for bots admin to update their bots.   Humans would have a certain advantage then... 

Something about this (TLO) thing doesn't feel right to me. I will let you guys experiment some more and see what Nike's response is. I've been flying under the radar so far and Id like to keep it that way.

For those of you that do use the links. Use a proxy and a Nike gift card (bought with cash). But then again they can still see the shipping address although I'm not sure if that will matter.

^thats true, or it would just raise huge red flags and get them black listed + all orders cancelled. i can see both sides of the issue, and maybe i as a real consumer can benefit from this in some way. either getting an early linking or having all the tlo services taken out so my chances increase. 

not just use the link but it makes it obvious that there is a way to programmatically get the link before hand.

thats true it shows other programmers that it is possible, it might be a while by the time they crack the code though, and maybe by then nike will be proactive and change it up. who knows

thats true it shows other programmers that it is possible, it might be a while by the time they crack the code though, and maybe by then nike will be proactive and change it up. who knows

ud be surprised how fast people work especially once its been proven possible.

remember, there is always someone smarter than you, me, and the next man.

From what I can tell, evilside is being provided the links by someone at Nike. There is no algorithm. This is no different than what happened before we had TLOs.

From what I can tell, evilside is being provided the links by someone at Nike. There is no algorithm. This is no different than what happened before we had TLOs.

if that's the case then a TLO Destroyer wouldn't be anything more than posting the real link before twitter. I doubt evilside would take his time to hype an app you just paste the link into :lol:

my assumption is that evilside has found a way to scrape the ndc server/db for the info for the release.

makes sense if you tie in the legal comment he made weeks ago and if it's safe to assume that the info resides in a db that gets inserted into a twitter template which is either automatically pushed/published to the twitter link or manually by a non-technical staff member. wouldn't make sense for such a large company to have its web guy manually posting the links himself or whatever.

also, he would have posted the real link, not a derived link like he did if someone from nike sent that to him.

Last edited:
 even if someone  could replicate his program... why would someone pay for a service when they can get it free..

even if someone  could replicate his program... why would someone pay for a service when they can get it free..

Where would they get it free?

i start trouble in every thread 
roll.gif

Um ok. It's that easy huh?
im not gaging degree of difficulty, but if it can be done, and offered for free.. it will lead to service providers not being able to charge a fee, which is what ES is striving for

Glad some see it my way.

But, I'm not out to offer any more links.

WIll just use them to fight the services.  

Last edited:
Awesome....when is the sneaker added to the site? Like do they add the shoe to the site right before they create the TLO link? Or is the sneaker on the site like a few hours before?

I wanna check this out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom