The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really kithbot? Anyone have a link to that ?
As for the auto size add to cart bot they may be kicking you of line. I tried multi releases with my bot for months up untill June I always failed. When I tried this weekend for the fear pack with no not I got my size almost instantly . So not sure how that's play out.

Good to hear. Hopefully they continue to detect and block bots

CENTRALIZED IMAGES THAT ARE ALL THE SAME GOING OUT AT THE SAME TIME IS ACTUALLY A GOOD DETERRENT FROM NIKE.

YOUR OCR HAS TO BE ON POINT BECAUSE IT MAKES IT AN ALL OR NOTHING DEAL. IF YOU MISS THE TAG THEN YOU MISSED ALL THE NIKESTORES SINCE THEY ALL GO AT THE SAME TIME AND HAVE THE SAME TAG. NO TIME TO FIX AND RELOAD FOR THE NEXT NIKESTORES. ON THE FLIP SIDE...IF YOU GET IT RIGHT THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO AT ALL THE STORES.

Ok I hate looking for theses hash tags i messed up and sent the forest tag the first time, then i sent five red instead of red five the second time

I wonder if any RSVP service had any success... I mean... It was confusing to the human eye... 

Ok I hate looking for theses hash tags i messed up and sent the forest tag the first time, then i sent five red instead of red five the second time
I was thinking that this would actually give an advantage to a bot, well at least a good one, and a disadvantage to a human.

Manually RSVP'd for the Jordans at NT NY.  No intention of picking them up.  Just wanted to test the system.

Yea man. Took me a sec to figure out what was good.
I got nothing which was fine. I just RSVP at nikedc to keep my strike out streak alive lol
roll.gif
... Are you sure you are not banned from it?

:lol: at an RSVP service taunting solemartyr about not needing a phd, but being dumb enough to post the twitter handles of several successful rsvps. Smh.

Got thru for the 5s manually at Nike Lenox...

I actually get thru when I have no interest in the shoe. When a shoe I want drops RSVP services will have found a work around :smh:

That was freaking SWEEETTTTTTTT!
I didn't even expect nike to do that but its funny cause i was talking to someone about how it would be crazy if they did it like that.

For everyone wondering i got thunderstorm correct in the OCR but all the stores posted and its was crazy the wall of text that came up now and bam systems off disconnected from twitter.....we did score a lot of foams while online but something weird happened accounts came back with their daily limits reached when we only pushed 1 dm which was weird as hell.

So in effect some accounts didn't even send anything. We fixed the problem in time for the last 5s round of rsvps but we missed some letters. All i can say is that was a smooth move by nike because i didn't expect that at all.

Almost done with everything and i cant wait to test on the next RSVP....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom