The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrupt employees will ruin a FCFS as much as an in-house RSVP.

Centralizing the RSVP process would have to be the next step to level the field.

Corrupt employees will ruin a FCFS as much as an in-house RSVP.

Centralizing the RSVP process would have to be the next step to level the field.

Pretty much. There's no reason why nike can't do this, either. Set up a server that controls it all: image creation, tweets, DM selection, etc. Stores with low paid employees handling this is just a perfect storm for corruption.

I was approached by a couple of people on Twitter telling me that they got kicked out of line while using their bots.

Both had a bot that did not activate the size drop down with mouse events.

One was a jquery script that just lack mouse events.

While I don't profess to be an expert in JQuery - the recent fix to the freely available JQuery script appears to not activate the size dropdown.

But running breakpoints on mousedown shows that it is actually being triggered.

It would be interesting to see this weekend if people are getting "connection" issues with NDC with their bots.

Could NIKE be proactively kicking bots out or maybe penalizing your PIL value based on the lack of certain mouse events?

Changes to the RSVP and changes to NDC all in one week.

Last edited:
I was approached by a couple of people on Twitter telling me that they got kicked out of line while using their bots.

Bot had a bot that did not activate the size drop down with mouse events.

One was a jquery script that just lack mouse events.

While I don't profess to be an expert in JQuery - the recent fix to the freely available JQuery script appears to not activate the size dropdown.

But running breakpoints on mousedown shows that it is actually being triggered.

It would be interesting to see this weekend if people are getting "connection" issues with NDC with their bots.

Could NIKE be proactively kicking bots out or maybe penalizing your PIL value based on the lack of certain mouse events?

Changes to the RSVP and changes to NDC all in one week.
This is what happened to one of my instances with the basic js add to cart bot (non jquery). I wonder if the error code is the same from those guys who contacted you:

At first I thought, crap NDC is finally blocking the add to cart bot but the other instances were able to get in queue ok so I'm not quite sure what NDC is doing...

Thanks for that image. I'm gonna go post it on Twitter and see if any of them can confirm that is what they got.

I think they are. I've thought that since the champ pack, my PIL was super low and I never got them in the cart at all. A few kids got those manually, too. There's no way someone manually clicking was in line before me.

Is the tampermonkey script with mouseover events still working? And if so is there one freely available that I could try out?

Is the tampermonkey script with mouseover events still working? And if so is there one freely available that I could try out?

That one is No longer working. There's the regular JavaScript that you could try. It's somewhere in this thread.

I have a js script with no mouseover events, not sure if it's the same as the one in the thread. I modified it to get it working again. Not really a big deal to fix.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nike canceling orders placed with this script?
I'm hoping to find something with mouseover, so if I am lucky enough to place an order,it doesn't get cancelled because of the script.

I have a js script with no mouseover events, not sure if it's the same as the one in the thread. I modified it to get it working again. Not really a big deal to fix.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nike canceling orders placed with this script?
I'm hoping to find something with mouseover, so if I am lucky enough to place an order,it doesn't get cancelled because of the script.

some get through. not all. so it's a crap shoot

it's working with a couple minor changes.  just check da break points, you'll find whats changed.

3 changes I believe.

1 element type change ... now its a (div)

1 selector change.. new label

1 element redaction... it was contained in link (a:smile: but now it is just nested in the parent.

that should be enough for anyone with firebug and 15 minutes to go figure out if yours is not working

Last edited:
Not sayin that i want one made because my chances are bad enough already, but am i the only person whos surprised theres no supreme bot, or atleast a public one. I know the layouts a lot different than other sites, but the money's there just like shoes... Id figure someone has or will try it

Not sayin that i want one made because my chances are bad enough already, but am i the only person whos surprised theres no supreme bot, or atleast a public one. I know the layouts a lot different than other sites, but the money's there just like shoes... Id figure someone has or will try it

THERE IS A SUPREME AND KITH BOT ALREADY.

when running the fixed JQuery script on NDC do you see the dropdown even opening?
No I don't on TM/Chrome, but then again I didn't see it before the script stopped working.  I've only seen it when part of the code after didn't work... either the size select or the ATC.

There isn't even a need for a Supreme bot. Their webstore is simple, and amazing. No holding carts, no wasted time managing accounts. AutoFill works perfectly and you can set a cookie to remember your shipping info.

Never had to use a bot for preme.

Last edited:
glad to see NDC is making changes.  i pray for the day when you can actually have a chance to get a limited release without a bot at all. i won't hold my breath though

Really kithbot? Anyone have a link to that ?
As for the auto size add to cart bot they may be kicking you of line. I tried multi releases with my bot for months up untill June I always failed. When I tried this weekend for the fear pack with no not I got my size almost instantly . So not sure how that's play out.

Last edited:

There isn't even a need for a Supreme bot. Their webstore is simple, and amazing. No holding carts, no wasted time managing accounts. AutoFill works perfectly and you can set a cookie to remember your shipping info.

Never had to use a bot for preme.

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT SOMETIMES YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO GET OUT OF BED OR ARE BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS. COMES IN HANDY :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom