The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%

Scripts in essence can be a new marketing tool for Nike. Nike has given just enough push back that people think they're actively against it, but in reality the scripts are revived, services and resellers gobble the shoes up, those who want them do not get them so easily, in turn increasing demand for whatever's next.
just like politicians, they want the appearance of doing something without actually having to do anything.

Got an extension that checks a page for CSS selector changes and then plays some Rick Astley when it is triggered.
I need one of these that sends a text message, I'm hawking a shirt on the polo site and if that thing comes back in stock in my size I don't wanna be late! LOL

Surprised no one has complained about their ADD to CART script not working anymore.  Been seeing a lot of tweets about it.

Surprised no one has complained about their ADD to CART script not working anymore.  Been seeing a lot of tweets about it.

They've been passing it around all over YouTube. It's the one with all the different sizes.

edit: just checked mine and it's still working fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
var $ = unsafeWindow.jQuery;var i = 0;$('.tweet').each(function(){var x = $(this).find('.js-tweet-text').text();var ts = parseInt($(this).find('._timestamp').data('time'));var el = parseInt(Date.now() / 1000) - ts;if(x.toLowerCase().contains('')) {// THE vvvvv NUMBER HERE TO CHANGE HOW OLD TWEETS NEED TO BE (seconds)if(el < 20000) {var url = x.match(/http:\/\/swoo\.sh\/[\w\d]+/i)[0];window.open(url, 'nikestorewindow' + (++i));}}});if(!i) window.setTimeout(function(){window.location.reload();},3000);
How would I fix this to work for CHROME

Last edited:
my add to cart still works 
nerd.gif

I think it's because those in this thread who modified theirs to work didn't use the same format as the "original" script. Those saying theirs doesn't work anymore probably used the actual element name "add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange" to update their script last time (I know I did this originally when I was trying to figure out how to fix the script on my own). 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
have you ever used any books in the past that were great or its more of you learn from your doings?
Mostly learning by doing, but I can recommend:
Of course, I'm biased to the languages I use everyday, but those are some great resources for picking up the languages.
Just a quick question Ive messed around with the twitter scanner and cant seem to figure out how to set the scanner to only scan tweets in time intervals....Ive had trouble getting any releases because the scanner will pick up the tweet that came out the day before and will stop scanning..Is there a way to only scan tweets that have been tweeted in the last hour

...Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....

.Thanks in advance
You need a secondary check. If "available" is in the tweet, act on it. If it's not? Let it go.

The javascript code is still working.

The jquery code halts after the drop down is activated.

I have not even used my updated add to cart bot since I updated. I have not been feeling much that has been released lately. I had a super crush on the fear 5s, but they were not available in my size or online. 

So what stops someone from leaking the hashtag early, if it is an image can't somebody still leak it to their friends. Its like they tweaked the system but kept it the same. 

I have not even used my updated add to cart bot since I updated. I have not been feeling much that has been released lately. I had a super crush on the fear 5s, but they were not available in my size or online. 

So what stops someone from leaking the hashtag early, if it is an image can't somebody still leak it to their friends. Its like they tweaked the system but kept it the same. 
nothing. They need to stop letting third person parties (I.e. Twitter) be responsible for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom