The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

He really thinks I'm gonna share any information on this.  

:rofl:

He really thinks I'm gonna share any information on this.  

You already did -- Now that i know its possible ill try and figure it out. If you did so can I and so can others.
You say your trying to beat TLO sites but your giving out information that is helping them so the first site that your trying to stop figures it out its gave over.

You already did -- Now that i know its possible ill try and figure it out. If you did so can I and so can others.
You say your trying to beat TLO sites but your giving out information that is helping them so the first site that your trying to stop figures it out its gave over.
he's not trying to make profit, but trying to change the corrupt game. at the same time, he helps people out here trying to build or fix their own bots If you have an idea on what you are doing, not trying to give out free bots for the clueless.Pretty damn cool if you ask me.

evilside keep doing your thing! what your doing is finally catching the attention of nike and they r finally making changes. take out those rsvp services! I just want to have a fair chance online whe there is a release I want. Is that too much to ask for????

"My TLO link generator isn't working anymore, someone tell me how to fix it!!!!!" - this thread 6 months from now.

well maybe Nike has finally made progress on stopping bots.  i havent been gettin any limited releases lately, ever since the waiting in line system it seems like, but today i got the DB Dunks after getting the waiting in line screen for about 5 seconds. 

well maybe Nike has finally made progress on stopping bots.  i havent been gettin any limited releases lately, ever since the waiting in line system it seems like, but today i got the DB Dunks after getting the waiting in line screen for about 5 seconds. 

I too got the DB Dunks after only waiting 5 seconds in line. My brother tried to get them too and struck out .

Shooting fish in a barrel, this is like you posting a picture of you racing your grandmother up the street.

so walked out of nike.com under 3 mins and i have to wait 1 hour for some lebrons on champs and footlocker 

isthisreallife/10

i know its garbage the other wait in line pics didnt post first .... thats why i stated walked out under 3 but waiting for a hour for some lebrons.... hi

I feel its a matter of time before someone figures out the link like ES has and starts monopolizing on it..... 
mean.gif

Maybe this week is a GR and RSVPs failed every where.. I got through rsvp manually on my Phone.  Took at least 45second+ for me to realized the correct word.  Some changes did happen (credit ES). Good old feeling getting rsvp ..feels like 2012 again! 
roll.gif

yeah, this weeks rsvps had no competition or had overstock, i heard people say they got in for the foams after 9+ minutes

The way it should be
smile.gif
i wouldnt mind if they were shoes i actually wanted, but yeah i think they should be corpo run rsvps at a single location, all niketowns tweet out at the same time, then a 10 minute window to get all entrys in and from there a raffle style contest for each size, make it truly random over fcfs or whatever system theyre using now. doubles should be deleted if theyre for the same size. thats just me though 
grin.gif

i wouldnt mind if they were shoes i actually wanted, but yeah i think they should be corpo run rsvps at a single location, all niketowns tweet out at the same time, then a 10 minute window to get all entrys in and from there a raffle style contest for each size, make it truly random over fcfs or whatever system theyre using now. doubles should be deleted if theyre for the same size. thats just me though 
grin.gif

there will be more changes IMO. nike seems to be taking a stand. with hacking though its always a cat and mouse game. rarely does either side truly "win"

Last edited by a moderator:
no one wanted the garbage foams and af1s nike released this week.

only hypebeasts hoping to cash in on the weatherman name. bring back royal blue foams or re-release the metallic red ones so i can have a shot this time Nike! These garbage foams have ruined the line.

My auto add to cart stopped working this Saturday. I tested it before the release and it was doing nothing. I just copped manually like the good old days. Got the last three releases that way.

I've also heard from like 3-4 other people theirs isn't working either.

Idk maybe Nike finally figured it out.

only hypebeasts hoping to cash in on the weatherman name. bring back royal blue foams or re-release the metallic red ones so i can have a shot this time Nike! These garbage foams have ruined the line.
don't hold your breath on that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom