The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

So I've been working on this photo for about 4 hours now and thought it came out pretty good. It's my first real attempt at using the clone stamp tool to clean up a picture, it's still a little iffy in some spots if you zoom in but overall it's not bad for my first attempt I think.

Original:

Edit:

For those who have some time to kill can you name the differences between the two?
the X5 is a major distraction
I

^I've never tried that before but I will definitely look more into it! Not that good yet lol

dropten dropten Yea I know that, the benz, the wires, billboard, all distracting but I'm working with what I got here. I'm not a pro yet at removing many of those distractions but I want to work on Photoshopping in a new background now.

Also just came across this article. Thought it was pretty cool

http://www.lifebuzz.com/follow-me/#!0FpSg

Last edited:
It's pretty much like this video. Seen Quick (ex NTer that shot cars) do it when I ran into him in the streets in SF. He always does it at sunset and I always think it is super hard to make sure the background is the same but as long as you light the car at all angles, you can mash it up into one photo and it will look like it was lit with a super strobe or something.

^I need to invest in some flash equipment first to get to that stage. It'll be hard for me since I'm not familiar with all the photoshop functions but when I get the right equipment I will be experimenting with it. Does look cool though, I've seen a lot of automotive photographers use this method and just photoshop the background in with mountains, star trails, desert, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone made a coffee table photo book? I'm looking at mypublisher.com but other reviews are welcomed.

^ Thanks, homie. Composition is everything. I was in a rush tonight unfortunately :frown: That last one is the only one I honestly like.

Had some pretty bad purple fringing on this shot and I wasn't sure how to fix it from my phone. So I just decided to go the B&W route and throw in the red.

^^^Nice Rolo! Are you still working for that wedding site where they forward you gigs? Has that been a pretty good experience so far?

Back
Top Bottom