The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

There is no way that can be fake because the bokeh is at least gradually getting smoother as it goes toward the end. Would be crazy to photoshop that out. Although you sort of convincing me, but I just think that is too much time to create bokeh for the photo.

I actually didn't mind the photo at all aside from maybe the green being really saturated from the rest of the photo.

There is no way that can be fake because the bokeh is at least gradually getting smoother as it goes toward the end. Would be crazy to photoshop that out. Although you sort of convincing me, but I just think that is too much time to create bokeh for the photo.

I actually didn't mind the photo at all aside from maybe the green being really saturated from the rest of the photo.

Thanks Fong.

I can understand what you mean about the green... i toned it down a bit in the edit.

Is this any better ( i toned the green down some more)

Keko - The bokeh is not fake. i dont understand why you thought the bokeh was fake. Care to elaborate because i cant see it myself. honest.

Last edited:
I didn't mind the green 
laugh.gif
 Those highlights are still getting to me though. 

Just goes to show you how preferential photography really is.

Out of curiosity, what f stop was this taken at?

Actually now that I can see the comparison, I do like the green a bit more. Maybe something in the middle. Like saturated but not too saturated. I think I am getting a tad picky though.

^^^^I was just going to ask how you shot all the rappers but then I saw your Dipset post. Lucky man. I really need to get a press pass for shooting at concerts.

^^^^I was just going to ask how you shot all the rappers but then I saw your Dipset post. Lucky man. I really need to get a press pass for shooting at concerts.
Fong if you ever in NYC say no more! Just get at me and we'll take over brotha 

^^^^^^ Haha. Definitely keep that in mind. I do need to make another trip out there. Maybe in the summer.

Got my feet wet last summer and will be doing much more photography this year. Just grabbed a Tamron 28-75 for $285 barely used. Couldn't pass on that price. Anyone have experience shooting with this lens on a Canon?

Just a heads up the link in your sig leads you back to this thread..

man ive been going through this thread non stop for the past 2 days...ive been thinking about picking up a camera the past few months, think im gonna do it..

theres just so much to learn!! if i do it i want to go all the way and get a blog and such.. gotta learn how to use the camera, THEN focus on the editing, posting, etc

Last edited:

Just a heads up the link in your sig leads you back to this thread..

man ive been going through this thread non stop for the past 2 days...ive been thinking about picking up a camera the past few months, think im gonna do it..

theres just so much to learn!! if i do it i want to go all the way and get a blog and such.. gotta learn how to use the camera, THEN focus on the editing, posting, etc

Do it! One of my friends always carried his camera around while in school and one day I was just messing with it. Took some shots and said you know what I'm going to get my own. That was about 3 years ago and now I find it as one of my favorite hobbies to do. Potentially in the future I may even make a career out of it but honestly it's probably one of the best things I could've done. Just to escape from all the madness in my life I just put on my headphones, crank up the music and edit photos.

Oldie again. Really need to get another camera again asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom