The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Good shots KSteezy, I came across some of your work on POTN as well. :smokin
Fongstarr- Awesome pictures. The sky looks amazing. :x
Tried something new. Think I will redo it with more distance between me and whatever object next time.

Last edited:

Sony Cybershot

GoPro
With my GoPro I am all over the place, I think I am getting the hang of it though.

Do you have the Hero 3? I wondered what their pics looked like. Looks like a freeze frame more so then a digital photo. How do you go about taking the photos? Like it has a shutter button?

I have the Hero 2 and it has a bunch of camera features but I'm coming to the conclusion it is more for recording.
There's a rapid shoot (ten pics in one second), regular shot (5-11MP no zoom though), timed shoot (I'm pretty sure you can set how long between each photo). The shutter button is on top and the front button is for toggling between camera/video functions and the screen has a button as well to toggle the menu functions.

I have the Hero 2 and it has a bunch of camera features but I'm coming to the conclusion it is more for recording.
There's a rapid shoot (ten pics in one second), regular shot (5-11MP no zoom though), timed shoot (I'm pretty sure you can set how long between each photo). The shutter button is on top and the front button is for toggling between camera/video functions and the screen has a button as well to toggle the menu functions.
I just clicked and enlarged the pics you posted...

eek.gif

The quality is great. You can't appreciate it until you enlarge the pictures.

What the heck is that thing? First time seeing one of those.

this is a vieo of the Hero 3HD, i own the 2, fun little gadget, but dont expect to be taking footage like the one in the video....unless you buy about 5 of these...lol....also accesories can get very expensive.

had mines mounted on my helmet on our bycicle ride down a volcano in Hawaii....cool video, but nothing like the ones advertised...lmao

like i said, between straps, addhesives, bluetooth remote, lcd screens, underwater casings, etc etc you can come out spending a ton of money, but quality and dynamic range is great for a 250$ camera....mounted it on the inside of the windshield when we were driving to Hanna :lol:

BTW WATCH IN HD TO REALLY APPRECIATE THE HIGH QUALITY OF THE CAMERA.

Last edited:
^^^^Why are the video's not ful screen? Was it a setting that you had it at? Figured the GoPro would be widescreen by default. Just from your example videos, the audio seems pretty bad. The wonder when people edit photos, they just put some crazy exreme video for it. It's almost like the GoPro should only be edited in slow mo.

Audio is good, problem is they need to figure out a way to not sacrifice audio when inside the case, if you record with it outside the case, te video is fine....yes you can go wide, I literally bought the camera and unpacked it in Hawaii, had no clue what I was doing and the instructions are not te greatest, learn more online.

some shots i found from a while ago

when i upload them the quality is degraded so much :x :x

Last edited:
Nice, rich, saturated skies on those pics!

I start school in February, going to be busy as heck...

won't be able to shoot much.

****!

The sky really was this saturated that day.

Darkened the foreground in Photoshop but still kept some detail.

Natural light looks great Ksteez.

Not really "fashion" or whatever
laugh.gif
... but I have this pic of my homie I took awhile back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom